Epilogue

---Rheeya's POV---

***Few years later****

Another exhausting day! I do love my job, it's just sometimes it gets to be too much.

I walked in to have the smell of a fresh cooked meal hit me. I've been working overtime, so fresh food right now would be amazing.

I put my stuff down and walked towards the kitchen.

Strange, nobody's here. I was going to leave when i felt Waqas wrap his arms around me and kiss my cheek.

"Welcome home,"he said.

"Thanks. You say it like I've been out somewhere for ages,"I said.

"You've been so busy we haven't even had a proper meal together, so I took the liberty of being a chef today. Now go change so we can eat,"he said.

I went and switched my clothes. I came back to see all my favorite dishes.

"How did you know?!" I asked.

"Well, let's see, some of them you told me and the others I asked Gorav,"he said.

I miss Gorav! He got a really amazing promotion and shifted to London.

"Thank you so much,"I said.

"Eh, it was nothing,"he said.

After eating I started to clean up the table while he did the dishes. I told him I can do it, but he was stubborn saying I'm tired from the work I did.

"Ek baath bolu,"I said.

"Sure,"he said.

"Your the best hubby ever,"I said.

"That's maybe because I'm married to the best wife ever,"he said making me blush.

"Well best toh mai hu,"I said.

"True. You were the best friend, then best girlfriend, best fiancé, and now the best wife,"he said.

I smiled at that.

"And,"he said pulling me into his arms. "Someday you'll be the best mom for our kids."

I blushed at that. My phone rang and left to answer it. Thank God, otherwise he would've seen me blushing like an idiot.

It was just a wrong number but I'm still thankful.

"Babe! Sleep time! We've got somewhere to go tomorrow!" I heard him yell.

I left and went.

"Going where?" I asked.

"Somewhere,"he said.

Ugh!! This guy!!!

----Waqas' POV---

"Somewhere,"I said.

I loved doing this.

"You know sometimes I really don't like you,"she said.

"Acha? Toh shaddi kyu ki?" I joked.

"Sorry. Galthi ho gi,"she said and we both started laughing.

I pulled her closer and had her rest her head on my chest. I kissed her head.

"I love you,"I said.

Did she fall asleep?

"Rheeya,"I said.

"Hhhmm,"she said.

"Are you asleep?" I asked.

"Can't sleep with you talking,"she said.

"Your not going to say you love me,"I whined.

"Waqas,"she said.

"Ji?" I asked.

"There's this really cute guy at my work. God, he's hot! I think I'd be lying to you if I say it to you, because I think I've fallen for him,"she said.

Ok, I know what she's doing. Jealous huh? I don't get jealous. Okay, fine maybe I do.

"Then go and marry him,"I said.

"Really?" She asked sitting up with excitement in her voice.

What did I marry?

"Go on,"I said.

"Wait, I'll show you his pic,"she said getting her phone.

"You have a pic of him?" I questioned.

"More than how many I have with you,"she said.

Okay, now that's just rude.

"Wanna see?" She asked.

"No, I don't wanna see,"I said.

"Are you sure? He's really hot,"she said.

"I'm sure,"I said.

"Okay,"she said putting her phone away and laying back down how I made her.

I got up and got the tickets I had.

I handed the envelope to her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Open it,"I said.

"Oh my God! How??" She asked.

"I thought you'd like it. See I knew you'd be missing Gorav and even I wanted to visit him, so I got us tickets to London. We're leaving tomorrow evening, and we will be there for a week. I know it's not a lot but.."I said.

"It's perfect. I love it and I love you!" She said.

"There it is,"I said.

She laughed at that.

"So that's what you meant by somewhere?" She asked as I lay back down.

"Yep,"I said.

"Wow!!" She said.

"I know. I'm awesome, you don't have to tell me,"I said.

"I wasn't going to. Now go to sleep, we have somewhere to go tomorrow,"she said.

Mimicking me, now are we?

I didn't say anything and it was quiet for a few minutes. Looks like she probably fell asleep.

"Soh ga aap?" She asked.

"No, but I thought you did,"I said.

"Nah. I'm too excited now. You see what you did,"she said.

I laughed at that.

"Sorry, but I was in competition with, in your words, a super hot guy,"I said.

"Jealous!!" She said.

"What can I do? I love you so much. Don't want you to be anyone else's,"I said.

"I love you too. And you don't have to worry, no such guy exists that can take your place,"she said.

"Ah, so you wanted to see if I'd get jealous?" I asked.

"Yep,"she said.

This girl!

"Waqas,"she said.

"Bolo,"I said.

"Thanks for never giving up on me. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. You were always there for me knowing I might not be able to get 100% better, even though with time I did. You never left my side,"she said.

"I don't ever plan on leaving your side,"I said.

That I knew. I don't care what happens, I'm never going to leave her side. She's my everything now, just as she was in the past and just how she'll be in the future.

A/N --》 Hey :) So this is a wrap ^_^ Dedicated to rusher_jcat_3eek :-) Thanks everyone for your votes and comments. Hope you all enjoyed. And Happy Lohri to all those who celebrate :)