44

----Gorav's POV----

"Hello," I said picking up my phone.

"Gorav, mai Rheeya ki mom bold rahi ho,"she said.

"Ji, aunty ji?" I asked.

"Woah Rheeya, she never came and I found out her flight is cancelled,"she said.

I went on and told her everything.

"Oh, and she's not going to anywhere. There's a guy here that's crazy about her and I know Rheeya is going to remember how much she loves him,"I said.

Waqas joined me right after that. Thankfully, he didn't here anything.

"So your telling me, that we have to get our daughter ourselves,"she said.

"I fu*king dare you to try,"I said.

"Watch your mouth,"she said.

"You have no rights to call her your daughter! After everything she went through!" I yelled.

Waqas hit my shoulder.

I told him to wait a second.

"You have any idea how much she waited for you to show up! Aap lokh toh uss..ugh! You didn't even bother to see how she was doing!" I yelled.

"Quit it," I said to Waqas who was trying to get my attention.

He quickly motioned to Rheeya and I hung up.

Sh*t!

"Rheeya, I can explain. I wasn't separating you guys or anything,'' I said.

"Rheeya, they really don't deserve to call you their daughter, especially when they didn't care,"Waqas added.

"Did they tell you why they don't talk to me?" She asked with tears running down.

I nodded no.

"Okay. I have to go. I have a class or a meeting. I've got something,"she said.

She pulled out her phone and checked.

"Ya, I've got class,"she said.

"Will you be okay?" We asked.

She nodded and left.

"Was trying to tell you to stop,"Waqas said.

I just looked at him.

"Could've hit me harder,"I said.