Kiss Land (6)

Kiaras POV

Brown Eyes was the Weeknd?! My mouth gaped open. This was turning out to be quite a night. He kept watching me with an amused expression and let out a low chuckle "You really had no clue... I'm Abel, nice to see you again" he says.

"Hold up, you two know each other?" Asks a very confused Lamar. I look back to Lamar "Yeah we met at a party a few weeks ago..." I stare at my shoes, blushing as memories fill my head.

"Define 'met' because the way your face is getting bright red, makes me think we have slightly different definitions" Hawk asks, looking between Abel and I.

Different definitions? What does he mean. He doesn't think that we..."NO, no, no just met. That's ALL" I exclaim, exaggerating my words.

"Not yet" I hear Abel mumble before taking another sip of his drink. The crew starts laughing. "Well looks like this video shoot is going to be a fun one" Hy responds. I glance back at my shoes "Trust me it's strictly professional" I say. This causes even more laughter

I turn to leave, "Haha sure. Well it was great to meet you guys, but I'm gonna g-" I feel a tug on my arm and am pulled into someone's lap. I turn my head to see Abel, giving me a mischievous grin, "Where do you think you're going" he says.

I laugh uncomfortably "What part of strictly professional did you not understand" I repeat, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. This is awkward. Before I can make my getaway, his eyes darken with lust, "Baby, unless you wanna start something really unprofessional, I suggest you stop squirming on my lap. It's really distracting" he whispers in my ear, while playing with a stand of my hair. I stop squirming suddenly aware of his body and mine. His lips so close to my ear they brush over it once, and then again, making me shiver. I can feel his lips curving into a small smirk. I try to find a way to recover from my awkwardness, "is it just me or is it cold in here. are you cold? I'm cold" I say turning my head to face his.

"Well, Kiara, we both know I'm extremely hot" he starts. I roll my eyes. The ego on this guy. "And I think we both know you're not cold. I just turn you on" he adds. I freeze. He noticed it. Damn. "I have no idea what you're talking about" I say matter-of-factly. He chuckles and whispers in my ear "Oh really... then you don't feel anything when I do this" His lips graze my ear again and I twitch at the slight connection. I can feel every breath he lets outs, igniting my skin when it hits. The smallest movement is setting my body on fire.

He moves his lips closer until they find a spot against my neck. Slowly he kisses me, sucking and nipping at my skin. His mouths roams up and down, until he finds the spot that makes me fight to hold in a moan. "No..?" I squeak out my voice high and shrill. I barely believed me when I said it.

"No?" He asks, smiling against my skin "Are you sure?" His lips attach back to my sweet spot. He sucks on it longer, adding his tounge, and grinding his hips up against me. This forces a loud sigh from my body.  "Because it sounds like you do" he adds with a cocky tone in his voice.

At this point I couldn't even respond. His lips, and his tounge, and his hips had become my world and by the time he let me go I was breathing in pants. I quickly stood up and looked around. Strangely everyone seemed oblivious to Abel and I. I touch my neck. What the hell just happened. He watches me until my eyes settle back to his and he gives me a smile of pure seduction. "It was nice...getting to know you, Kiara" he says, standing and giving me a wink before walking past me to meet back up with his crew. "I'll see you tomorrow baby"

__________________________

Kinda short but I hope y'all dig it :) Remember to Vote and Comment please💘

XO