Jingle Bash Story

(Picture from concert in the media)

I was watching some YouTube video about how this girl met 5sos and it reminded me of a story that I never told you.

So in December I went to the Jingle Bash in Chicago. My mom and I drove from Michigan there and back in one day so it was a lot of time spent in a car but it was so fucking worth it. When we got to the arena, we went through the back to see if anyone was back there and there wasn't anyone we could see. We got to our seats, which were like on the side of the stage and we could see everything backstage and stuff. The show's about to start and I'm not sure who I'm expecting to come on first so I just stand there and wait to see. I look to the side and don't recognise anyone until I see red. I was like "Holy shit that's Michael" and I started freaking out then I saw Ashton, Calum, and Luke and I could feel myself ready to cry because we were so close to them. They got onstage and performed and it was really cool and everything. I look away from the stage for a second and my mom yells "Hannah, Luke's looking right at us" so look back just before he turns away and (it could've been anyone) he smiled at me. I say me because I waved at him right before he did but of course I can't be for sure. Then, Calum comes over and I waved at him and screamed something like "Hi Calum" and he smiled. Now I was on Calum's side so obviously he kept coming over there but it was sorta disappointing that Michael only came over once or twice but again, I freaked out, I screamed "Hi Michael" and he looked in my direction. Luke kept coming over and I shouted his name a few times but he didn't hear me. The feeling of wanting to cry left and they finished their set and went offstage but Luke waved at my section, and me being a Luke freaked. Everything was all good and Omi did his set and then Hayley Steinfeld (sorry if I spelt her name wrong) comes on. She's halfway through her set and I look to the side and saw Ashton standing there. I don't know why but that almost got me in tears because he was right fucking in front of me. Some woman comes and gets him and he leaves. Then, a bunch of other people come on then, during Pentatonix's set, I look to the side and see Luke and Calum walking away and then during towards the end (I can't remember who was performing) I see Calum walking away again. I was really happy with the show and we tried to go around the back again to see them but security wouldn't let us. My mom bought me a shirt and we went outside to see if we could see anyone leaving. There were a bunch of girls waiting for Shawn Mendes and a few waiting for 5sos. As we were waiting, this band is giving out their EP or something and the guitarist comes over and starts flirting with the girls. I have never been more thankful for the fact that I look like a stoic bitch. Him and the lead singer were distracting the girls and I feel kinda bad now because those girls were waiting for Shawn Mendes and I'm pretty sure I saw him walk out of the venue. But anyways, I'm not trying to brag by writing this, I just wanted to share this and get it off my chest.

Reflections from this:
1) Jason Derulo's (sorry if I spelt it wrong) music gives me a headache.
2) Don't ever let yourself sit between two adults at a concert, you will get squished.
3) 5sos are fucking massive like no. They were huge and I wasn't even close enough to see their full heights.
4) Luke's shoulder blades are prominent af.
5) If you are in the same area as 5sos and you see bright colours moving, it's probably Michael.

But yeah, if you have a 5sos story you want to share please do bc I want to know what you guys have had happen! Thanks lovelies!:3

-Lannah