Meeting the pack

This book still remands ALL RIGHT RESERVED thank you
_____________________________________________________________________________  

I woke up this morning all alone in the bed. I guess Jordan had to go sort out some pack stuff. I got up and took a shower and found one of Jordan's shirts in the draw. I chucked it on and went down the corridor to fine Kayden and Phoebe. I opened their door and saw Jordan and Lucas sat on the floor playing with the kids.

"Mummy, Daddy came and played with us" Phoebe shouted running over to me. I scooped her up into my arms and sat her on my hip.

"did he baby girl. Well I'm sorry I slept late" I told her.

"Don't worry. You have always been up, you deserved sleep Mummy" Kayden said. I bent down and kissed the top of his head.

"Thank you Kay" I said hugging him. I put Phoebe back down on the ground and she ran over to Irena.

"Irena has Mummy been in yet" I asked her.

"Nope. Daddy said she needed rest" She told me.

"Ok sweetie" I said. Jordan got up off the floor and walked over to me. He took my hand and lead me into the hallway. Before I knew it he had my pined against the wall and was kissing me. I kissed him back straight away and then he pulled back.

"Good morning beautiful" He whispered.

"Morning" I said sighing in content. "Go play, I'm going to find Riena".

"Ok babe, I'll see you at the pack meeting" He said.

"Yeah" I said then turned and walked to Riena's room. Once I found it I went in and saw Ri sat on the bed with her knees curled to her chest. I climbed onto the bed and sat beside her. "Ri what's wrong"

"I'm a bad mum" She said. 

"Riena you are anything but a bad mum" I said shocked.

"I didn't get up this morning in time for Irena to wake up" She said shaking.

"Ri the boys were in there with them. We deserve time to ourselves. They want to play their part now" I told her.

"But we're always there for them" Ri protested.

"Yes, when nobody else was there to help but now their fathers want to take part in all the responsibility's that come with being a parents and I think its due time we had a girly day out. just you and me. Shopping, manicures and a new hair do. Come on relax Ri" I said.

"Ok. I suppose it would be nice to just chill" Riena said.

"Good now get dressed and I'll meet you by the car in a hour. I'll tell the boys they have to watch the kids today.

"Ok miss bossy" Riena said climbing out of the bed and running to the bathroom. I walked back to The kids room and opened the door. Kayden ran over and jumped into my arms.

"Thank you for bringing us home Mummy, I love being with Daddy" Kayden whispered in my ear.

"Well I'm glad you lie it here baby boy because this is where we'll be living from now on" I told him.

"Really Mummy. We're not going back" Phoebe said clapping her hands.

"Really baby girl" I told her. Kayden jumped from my arms and hugged Phoebe. Irena then joined and they jumped around the room together. "Right boys. Me and Riena are going for a girly day out and you have to watch the kids. They need to be washed, dressed and had breakfast by 11. Then you need to take them outside because their wolves have shown early signs and they need to go outside a lot. They then need lunch by 2 and then you have to sit them down and make sure they calm down for dinner" I said quickly.

"Baby calm down we've got this" Jordan said picking himself up from the ground. "Look use my room. Its 127. If Sophie's still there tell her to get out and go to my office" Jordan said.

"Ok" I said pecking his lips then just as he was about to kiss me back I ran off and could hear him growling. "DON'T SCARE MY KIDS" I yelled while chuckling to myself. I got to his room and opened the door.

"Baby I knew you'd come back" Sophie purred. She was lead on the bed wearing not much at all.

"Yeah wrong person" I said holding back the laughter.

"Oh well you better go, me and Jordan need privacy" She said standing up.

"Oh hunni Jordan's mine and he don't want you no more. In fact he never did you where just a replacement for me" I said flipping my long red hair over my shoulder.

"Look I don't know who you think you are but nobody come in my boyfriends room telling me he's theirs" She said getting angry.

"You want to know who I am. I'm his mate and you Luna" I said standing up tall as I could feel all my authority over this girl coming through my body.

"Do you know how many people have claimed to be his runaway mate. Thousands. I don't believe you" She said smirking like she had won.

"I AM YOUR LUNA. RESPECT ME AS YOU WOULD RESPECT YOU ALPHA" I boomed in a voice that was not my own but the Luna within me. When Jordan marked me yesterday the Luna was activated and I could now control the pack if they stepped to far out of line.

"Wow. You have a temper" She said.

"You know I'm you Luna so except that and do as your told" I growled. "NOW GET OUT".

"NO. I WONT TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU. I'LL BE THE LUNA AND YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME" she screamed.

"I WILL NEVER ANSWER TO AN OMAGA LIKE YOU. THATS ALL YOU ARE A LITTLE OMAGA. DO NOT TRY ME ANYMORE" The Luna spoke again (An: when I say the Luna spoke its still Amanda but just the Luna side of her taking over).

"STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. YOUR THE OMAGA I'M GOING TO BE THE LUNA OF THIS PACK AND WHEN I AM YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT" She screamed.

"I BARE THE ALPHA'S MARK. YOU STEP DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU" The Luna threatened. This girl was trying my patience.

"NEVER" She growled. I lunged at her and pinned her throat to the wall.

"I told you I would make you omega" The Luna said with an evil seeping through the words.

"AMANDA LET GO" The alpha commended. I knew Jordan had to take authority now and command me before I killed one of my own. I ran into his open arms and he held me protectively. "Baby Riena is at the car. You go and I'll sort this out".

"Ok baby" I said kissing him. He grabbed my hips and kissed me back. I pulled back first and smirked at Sophie and made my way downstairs. That girl better watch her back.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Ok I know its short and I'm sorry bout that.

What do you think will happen between Amanda and Sophie?

What do you think will happen between Sophie and Jordan?

What do you think will happen between Amanda and Jordan?

How do you think yhe story will go??

Answer the questions in the comment box please