How Could She

Just to remind you this book is ALL RIGHT RESERVED. Thank you. I would also like to sa i think this story could be quite short but in good detail
____________________________________________________________________________

After I left Jordan my wolf really wanted to come out and rip that girls head off.

"Oh my god Amanda what's happened" Riena said.

"That Sophie girl that Jordan was with told me i was not her Luna" I growled.

"Oh my, that girl has some guts" Riena said folding her arms.

"I know. She better watch her abck becuase I'm coming for her" I said with an evil smirk.

"No Am. That's not how you are" Ri reminded me.

"I do now" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Amanda thats ot how we work" She said "We have children who need a better upbringing than this".

"THEN WHY DID WE COME BACK HERE" I screamed.

"DONT YOU SCREAM AT ME AMANDA" Riena yelled.

'WELL DONT YELL AT ME THEN" I yelled. Riena turned away and stormed off.

"THAT GIRL HAS TURN YOU INTO A MONSTER" She screamed tears running down her cheeks then she turned and walked away. Sophie has ruin my friendship of 12 years. I turned around and Sophie was stood in the doorway.

"I'm going to go comfort you friend and make her mine. I'll take eveything that is yours and make you pay for taking Jordan from me" She said evily.

"Theres not much more you can take" I sid.

"You ahve two adorable children dont you" She said.

"Don't even think about it" I snapped. "THEIR MINE". I ran and pinned her to the wall. "THEY DO NOT NEED SOMTHING LIKE YOU IN THIER LIFE. KEEP OUT". I ran up to find Jordan. HE craddled me close and just let me cry.

1 week later

I don't speak to many people. Me and Ri havnt spoken since the fight.  He and Sophie are the best of friends. Riena has even stopped Irena from playing with Phoebe and Kayden. Its all mucked up now. I've lost my best friend but i still have my two angles.

"Mummy why doesn't Auntie Riena speak to us anymore" Kayden asked.

"We had an argument" I told him.

"But you've had arguments before and she still spoke to us" Phoebe said. It's true. No matter how many times we fought Riena always spoke to the kids.

"It's a big argument sweetie" I said.

"You and Daddy keep arguing as well" Kayden said.

"Kayden things have been tense latley" I said. "Now the two of you go off and play". They nodded and ran off outside into the garden. Jordan walked in and hugged me from behind. He began to kiss my neck so i turned around and kissed him, he kissed me back and then lifted me up and i wound my legs around his waist.

"Get a room" Sophie sneered.

"We've got one" Jordan growled.

"I'll get what I want. I always get what I want. You know that Jordan so I don't see why you fight it" She said as if it was all so clear.

"Not this time Sophie, not this time" Jordan said as he lowered me to the ground.

"Just watch. I'll have you Jordan." She said and then walked off down the passage. Me and Jordan went back to doing what we were doing before.

"MUMMY SOME WOMAN JUST TOOK KAYDEN" Phoebe screamed.

"WHAT" Both me and Jordan yelled. How could she. He's my son

___________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy. I know its short but i wasnt sure what to write