She's Won

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

"STOP" I screamed at Jordan.

"She deserves to die" Jordan growled.

"You had a deal" I said with tears in my eyes.

"That was before she killed Kayden" Jordan said and i could tell he was crying. I knew we had to end this because i needed to keep Phoebe safe.

"We have to keep Phoebe safe" I told him. Jordan nodded and let go of Sophie. She strutted over to me and handed me the knife.

"Cut your mark" She said. I took the handle of the knife and looked at it. "It has to have wolfesbane on it to brake the mark".

"Please Am don't" Jordan said. 

"It's for Phoebe" I said as i brought the knife to my neck and sliced the mark in half. I could hear the howls from the pack outside. The loss of their Luna.

"Thank you, now Jordan is free to mark me" Sophie said happily. She ran over to Jordan and wrapped herself around him. I ran out of the cabin and back to the pack house. Riena found me a few hours later curled up in the corner of my room. My neck really hurt. The wolfsbane was still in my blood. Ri sat down beside me and pulled me close to her.

"Your an amazing mother Amanda" She whispered.

"Kayden's dead Riena. How am i a good mother" I yelled.

"Amanda you did all you could do. Sophie is to powerful and used Kayden to get Jordan" She told me.

"She has Jordan" I told her then lifted my hair out of the way and showed her my mark.

"AMANDA HOW COULD YOU GIVE IN SO EASILY" Riena yelled.

"EASILY. MY SON IS DEAD I DID NOT GIVE IN EASY. I FOUGHT UNTIL ONE OF THE PEOPLE I LOVED THE MUCH WAS KILLED. HE WAS 5 RIENA. NO KID SHOULD HAVE THEIR LIFE ENDED THAT YOUNG" I screamed.

"Am that isn't what i ment" Riena explained "I just ment she thinks she's won".

"She has" I told Ri before i got up and walked away to find Phoebe.

"What's going to happen now" Ri asked.

"Me and Phobs are leaving tonight" I said.

"What about me and Irena" Riena asked.

"You have made a life here. You have Lucas." I said crying.

"I'm not leaving you" Riena said crying as well.

"We will go back to the other pack. We will join and then when Phobe is 18 she will come back here and spend the rest of her life here with Jordan and you" I told her.

"MUMMY IT HURTS" Irena screamed.

"What hurts baby" Riena said bending down.

"Every where mummy, it all hurt. It started when we heard the big howl" She explained.

"Baby what howl" I asked bending down as well.

"The howl that told us Kayden had died" She said crying.

"No no no. Not Irena" Riena cried.

"Irena we need you to explain the exact pain" I told her.

"It burnt to start with,mall over my neck and chest but now it all just feels sore" She said crying.

"They where mates" I said sadly. Irena would grow up mateless.

"Mummy is my mate dead" Irena asked.

"Hunni your mate was Kayden" Riena told her. Irena turned and ran out of the room. I got up and went to pack. I was taking all of the cloths and stuff out of draws.

"Amanda" I heard Jordan' voice from the doorway.

"You shouldn't be here" I said.

"Baby where ever you are thats where I'll be" He told me.

"I'm no longer yours" I said. "Remember we are no longer mates".

"You will always be my mate no matter who else i have to be with to protect you" He told me.

"Phoebe will be back i promise Jordan. She will just come with me until she's 18 then she will come back and be trianed with the pack" I told him.

"Please keep our daughter safe" Jordan said with tears in his eyes.

"I did before now and i will until she retutns" I told him. "She will grow up to be an amazing young wonman".

"Just like her mother then" He said. I smiled.

"Is he gone Mummy" Phoebe asked sadly. Jordan picked her up.

"Yes baby girl the evil lady killed him" I said taking my baby out of Jordan's arms.

"Why did you take her from me" Jordan asked.

"She need's a better upbringing. Nothing to do with you or Sophie"  I growled.

"What are you saying about me" Sophie sai leaning on the doorframe. "She'll be my daughter soon as well".

"SHE IS MINE" I screamed.

"I'LL BE HER LUNA" Sophie exclaimed.

"She is the hiair to the pack title" I told her. Sophie saw the defeat and walked away.

"She has won Jordan. Sophie has won"

_____________________________________________________________

Hope you like.

Vote

Follow

Comment