Chapter 6

Yeah, so, uhm, lemme know who you want Josh and Erica to play. I like Jasmine V, as said in the Author's Note. But it doesn't necessarily have to be her.

Oh, and, P.S., this is based on a true story. Or...as true as a story can be. It's sorta like realistic fictoin, I suppose.

Joshua is real. He's mah boyfriend!!! Love him to bits! <333

Some of this stuff has happened, some of it hasn't. I'll tell you later.

So, uh, yeah. If you like this story, then click VOTE!!!! OR else no chocolate for you. ;)

Just hit the VOTE button, and no one gets hurt, k?

I'll stop threatening you now and let you read.

Enjoys!!!!

P.P.S. Don't judge my quotes. I hate using them cuz I use 'em wrong, but just deal with it please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was fantastic, Josh. I didn't know you were such a great cook." I had just finished the delicious breakfast he had made for me.

"Thanks." He said smiling.

"Can we talk now? About, umh, you know...us?"

He visibly tensed. "S-sure." He stuttered.

I put my plate in the sink, grabbed his hand, and dragged him upstairs

"Ya know, people who don't know what's gonna happen might get the wrong idea if they saw us." He laughed and I blushed. Darn him!

We got to the bedroom and sat down. I closed the door just in case anyone decided to stop by.

He took a deep breath and started. "I'll answer the questions you asked first. Is that ok?"

I nodded.

"Ok, um, oh. How I started liking you. Well, it all started when we got assigned seats next to each other, in fifth grade. I guess when we started working together and talking more, I got to know you better. And I found out you're exactly what I look for in a girl and more."

"That's so weird. That's how I fell for you, too." I confessed, trying to not smile.

"That is kinda funny. Ok, um, how I knew you liked me. Simple. When I was around you or when we talked, your friends would squeal and junk, so I just guessed that you liked me."

"Darn them." I mumbled.

Joshua chuckled.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!" I screamed in mock anger.

He laughed even harder.

I got a pillow and wacked him in the face. He gaped at me and I smirked. Ha and ha!

All of a sudden, I was being pinned to the bed.

"Hey! What the fuck? Get the hell off of me!!!" I screamed again.

He laughed again. "Since when do you curse?"

"Since yesterday, now get off!" I can feel my cheeks heating up. I try to ignore the pulsing in the pit of my stomach.

"Lie! But no thanks. You have to apologize first." He smiles cockily.

"And what if I don't want to??" I challenge, trying to keep my cool.