Chapter 6 Niall Saves The Day

Julia's POV

I scroll through tons of hate messages as I enter Instagram. Calum blocked her number from Twitter.

Not Instagram.

Tears brim my eyes as Niall walks up to the table.

"Mind if I sit with you lads?" He asks.

Calum scoots over. I feel his eyes staring straight at me. I ignore it as I see more and more hate messages.

From more people than just Macy.

Saying that I'm ugly. Worthless. That Calum must be an idiot to be girlfriends with me.

I hear Calum sigh.

"I'll be right back." I say, as happily as possible. Calum knew that stuff was on Instagram.

I ran to the car where Liz was waiting.

"You okay dear?" She asks me.

"Just peachy. I thought I would come out here and give you some company." I say with a smile.

She smiles back.

I turn up the volume of my music. I mouth the words to Fight Song as the song blasts in my ears, until the door swings open.

I see its Luke and Bea so I smile a bit and turn my focus back to music. Calum sit up front and Michael sits all the way in the back. Out of the corner of my eye I see Calum looking at me, but I ignore it. I hear him mumble something about One Direction coming to have a movie night with us.

The car pulls up to our tour and eventually all the boys hop out.

I don't even bother taking off my headphones. I follow everyone else to our bus and take a seat on the couch.

Everyone's eyes are on me.

I stay focused on my music.

"Julia!" Michael yells.

I rip off my headphones, "What?!"

"There's something up with you."

"I'm fine." I say, getting up, walking away, and putting back in my headphones.

I sit on my bottom bunk until a dark figure appears above me.

"What?" I say, annoyed.

Glancing up, I notice it's Niall.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were one of the boys coming to badger me with questions." I giggle.

He laughs his Irish laugh, and sits down.

"I heard you've been getting some hate, yeah?"

I nod my head.

"You know how I deal with hate?" He tells me. My gosh his accent is cute.

"How?" I'm interested in how he deals with it.

"I say to myself that those people are jealous. They are jealous people. You're very pretty Julia. Who wouldn't be jealous of you darling?" He tells me.

I blush at his words.

"Thanks Niall." I go in for a hug, but stop myself, "can I give you a hug or?" I stammer.

He laughs and pulls me into a hug.

"Now how bout we get to that movie like the lads promised me, eh?" He chuckles.