Chapter 12

A/N: Again, I'm stuck on a chapter name. :(

Julia's POV

"How are you Grandma?" I ask, as I video chat my grandparents.

"Great. How are you? Do you miss home a lot?"

"A lot. I can't wait to see you guys again. I'm good. How are you holding up back there?" I ask.

"Fine. We have to run to the store now. Sorry. Love you! Bye!" And they hang up.

I sigh as I think of home.

I finished packing all of my things, because we are leaving the fun-packed vacation today and going to another concert. The last concert that 5sos will be performing at.

One Direction previously left, so now it's our turn.

"Ready?" Michael asks me, peeking his head inside the door.

"Yeah." I say.

We head out the door to be greeted by many fans.

We finally make our way to the van and head to place that they'll be performing.

"I'm sad. I mean, I miss Australia, but performing was an amazing experience." Ashton says.

"I loved being in London." Luke adds.

"Here we are." Liz exclaims.

The boys are asked for tons of pictures on the way in by lots of girls.

I'm a bit jealous.

••••••••

"Ready to perform your last show?" I ask Calum.

"Yeah. I'm pumped!" Calum screams.

I laugh and kiss him and he goes off on stage to rock. Bea and I decide to stay backstage for this one, so as soon as they get off, we can go.

Pretty soon, they exit the stage and run to their dressing rooms, we follow.

"I can't believe tomorrow we are leaving." Michael says.

We murmur yes' as One Direction burst through the doors.

"We gotta go perform soon, but we want to say goodbye." Louis quickly says, going around, giving hugs.

They all do the same, and everyone eventually gets hugged by each member of 1D.

"We loved having you on tour with us. We know you guys will make it big." Harry says.

"Thank you for everything." Calum says.

"You're welcome. It was nice to meet you two, too." Niall adds, winking to both Bea and I.

"Bye!"

And with that, they're gone.

"Time to go back to the tour bus for the last time."

••••••••

*skip to day of their departure*

"We're leaving Julia."

I sigh as I remember everything we did on this tour.

"K."

We get into the van and drive to the airport, to see fans already there.

The boys are yet again bombarded with girls, as they basically fight for their lives to get inside the doors.

Our flight is called and we board the plane.

I'm upset that we are leaving. I am. I'm gonna miss all the fun.

Here I am, tearing up on a plane, so I face towards the window, avoiding eye contact with any of my friends.

"Are you crying?" Calum asks, sitting next to me.

I turn towards him, wiping my eyes.

"I'm gonna miss London."

He pulls me into a hug.

"Me too, but hopefully we'll be going on many more tours." Calum adds, "Scratch hopefully. We WILL be going on many more tours."

I laugh and say, "Yes, because 5 Seconds of Summer will make it big time!"

"See you in Australia." Calum smirks.