Chapter 8

A/N: I'm sorry, I couldn't think of a chapter name for this one. Leave comments below if you have any ideas for the chapter name!

Julia's POV

It has been a week and the boys have gotten pretty distant. They had a few concerts, but some we didn't go to. They didn't seem to be upset about us not going anyway. They insinuate that they don't even want us around.

Every time Bea and I ask what they're doing they respond, "We just wanna celebrate us being a band. With just us."

Bea and I took offense to this.

"We come on tour with them, and they ignore us?" Bea says.

"I know." I roll my eyes.

The boys were currently out, again, without us.

"Wanna go out and have some fun for ourselves?" Bea suggests.

"Sure!" I say.

We borrow the van, and drive to the movie theatre to watch the new movie, Mockingjay Pt. 2.

Bea and I are obsessed with the series so we were psyched to go see it.

Once it was over, in a pile tissues from us crying, we leave the theatre.

"That was awesomely sad." Bea sniffles.

I nod my head yes in agreement, as we drive back to the Gus Bus.

We enter the bus laughing at something Bea said.

The boys stand over us, almost looking like they are examining us.

"Where were you?" Calum asks.

"Uh, at the movies. Why?" I shoot back, annoyed.

"Why didn't you tell us you were going? We could have gone." Michael states.

Bea and I look at each other and scoff, "Why? You've been acting like we aren't even here anyway. You shouldn't care."

We both walk past them, making our way back to the TV room.

"How dare they?" Bea yells.

Calum's POV

"They're mad at us." Luke says.

"No duh Luke." I shoot back.

"We shouldn't be ignoring them, with no explanation at all." Ashton mumbles.

"They'll be less mad, once they see what we've been planning."

Julia's POV

Bea and I must have fallen asleep in the TV room, because we are both shaken awake by Ashton.

"What do you want?" I mutter.

"Get up, we're leaving."

"Leaving to where?" I ask.

"Surprise." He smirks.

Bea and I exchange looks with each other and obey him.

We get to the van, and the back of the car is filled with suitcases.

"What are we doing?" Bea question.

"Surprise." Luke answers.

Bea and I roll our eyes, and share music, with one earbud in each of our ears.

"We are here!" I hear somebody yell.

We were too focused on my movie that we were watching to notice we've arrived anywhere.

But we pick up our heads and find a nice beach in front of us.

"What-" I start, but Calum cuts me off.

"Since you two are such amazing girlfriends, we decided to take a trip to paradise. We have not been ignoring you-we have been planning this 4 day vacation. We wanted it to be a surprise. You girls inspire us. You deserve this." Calum finishes.

Bea has tears in her eyes, and I'm speechless. She latches onto Luke and I do the same to Calum.

"Thank you so much. I'm sorry that we got mad at you." I apologize.

"It's alright. I love you." He says.

"I love you too," I reply.

"By the way, Liz packed your clothes, not us," Michael adds, "there should be swimsuits or something important in there."

We all burst into a fit of laughter.

"Let's hit the waves!" Ashton shouts.