Chapter 11 "You're Cool."

Julia's POV

*1 day has past*

"One Direction will be here soon!" Luke screams.

Bea and I exchange excited looks; even though we've met One Direction on several occasions, we still get starstruck.

We hear a slight knock on the door.

I jump out of my seat, and open the door to see a smiling Niall.

"Hi Nia-" I start to say, but Bea pushes me out of the way. I stumble a bit, my foot still hurting.

"Hi Niall! How are you? Come in! Come sit in the bed. Want anything to drink? Oh, I'll take your bags!" Bea excitedly says, taking the bags from Niall's hands.

Luke fake coughs, drawing Bea's attention. She blushes, and gives Luke a little kiss on the cheek.

"What happened to you, love?" Harry said, looking down at my bandaged foot as he enters the room.

"Surfing accident..." I mumble.

"Well, good thing it didn't affect your gorgeous face." He comments.

It is now Calum's turn fake cough, as he saunters over to me.

"Where are the others, mate?" Calum asks Harry.

"We left them with the fans. They'll be up soon. If they didn't get mauled by the ten million fans out there."

As if on cue, Louis stumbles into the room, hair all messed up.

"I think Liam and Zayn made it. Who knows. It's like a sea of fans out there." Louis finishes.

We all nod as Liam and Zayn enter the room, each missing one shoe.

"They took my SnapBack!" Zayn exclaims.

We all burst in a fit of giggles.

"The boys and I will settle in our room and we'll be back to go to the waterpark we are dying to go swim in." Niall says.

They go to their room, and we wait.

••••••••

I decide check my foot by unwrapping the bandage, and find it healed a bit.

I wrap it back up before I slip into a swimsuit, even though I won't be swimming.

I will never go back into water, ever.

"Ready?" Calum asks, newly entering the room.

Bea and I nod and walk out the door. They all race down the hallway, leaving me behind.

Thanks guys.

I take my time going down the hallway, and out of nowhere a small boy rams into me.

"Sorry!" He yells before running off.

I laugh at his adorableness, and I finally reach the indoor waterpark.

They are already splashing around in the water, as I spot a nice beach chair.

I place myself in the chair, and watch them all have fun.

"Please come in love!" Calum says.

I shake my head no, and open up the magazine I brought.

Pretty soon I feel drips of water on me, and I lower my magazine.

I gaze up to see a wet Louis above me.

"May I help you?" I ask him, sarcastically.

"Please come in the water."

"Never again..." I mutter to myself.

"Alright love." He gives up.

They keep "accidentally" getting me wet, so I move to the opposite side of the pool/waterpark.

Just as I got comfortable, I hear screams. I quickly look to see a boy in the deep end of the water struggling.

He screams help as sinks underneath.

Without thinking, I dive into the water, desperately swimming towards the boy.

He has practically sunken to the bottom, but I can still see that he's wailing his arms.

My foot burns, but all I care about is saving the boys.

I reach him, and he starts to gasp for air. I also start to lose air, but luckily we reach the top.

He starts breathing normally again, along with me.

I take a deep breath and say, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. Thank you." He says.

I take him to the edge, place him on the ground and he runs out the door.

Still taking deep breaths, the bunch surrounds me.

"What happened?"

"This boy almost drowned; I had to save him."

"You're cool." Harry says.

I giggle as I look at my bandage which is soaked with water and some blood.

"I think I'll go back to the rooms. Change." I say.

They nod.

Before I leave, Calum says, "That was brave of you. To do that. Uh, because of you not wanting to go in water anymore."

"Thanks Calum. That was terrifying." I say.

"But you did it."

I smiled a bit, and left.

As I make my way to my room all I could think was, Harry Styles thinks I'm cool?!