Ch 12

*Kay's POV*

I couldn’t believe it, I actually couldn’t believe it, after the concert they told me I was playing I felt great and all I wanted to do was keep doing it. They asked what was my answer and I said yes. They were all happy that we did a group hug. My friends were also happy for me that they joined in with our group hug. This was something I wasn’t thinking would ever happen to me, but it did. And no matter what I was happy.

It already the end of the week and we packed everything. The guys wanted to help so I told them to do something that they wanted to do and take my car, because if they didn’t I would want to go somewhere. My other friends are with me, Tori and Red are helping me pack. Kyra on the other hand finally told them she got to her dream school and she’s visiting there.

We said goodbye when we drop her off at the airport and would keep in contact with her. All I don’t understand on how she never told any of us she wanted to go to school. All she wanted was to move to California and that was what we were going to do, but that all changed now.

It was Thursday when my mum told me I had to leave at the end of the week. And now it was Saturday. They’re leaving later tonight on the tour bus so they are packing at the moment.

The other day they wanted to hang out with us, but we said I needed to pack and made them take my car. My friend will buy it off of me and that’s great. Because I knew Red always wanted a car and now she does once I leave.

“I can’t believe your going to do one of your dreams of playing guitar, mostly with One Direction!” I rolled my eyes.

“Come on, all I’m happy about is playing guitar that’s one of my dreams of doing.” I smiled at them.

“Well you’re all ready and packed. So, lets brings your things down to the front door and we can have cake!” Tori hop up from my bed bring one of my three suitcases out the door.

“See what you did. She will do anything for sweets.” I laughed getting up.

“Well duh, I wanted her to get the heavy one.” Red laughed I picked up the one I packed and hurried out.

“By the way you do.” I laughed as I got our my door and went down stairs. I could imagine her getting annoyed and that’s what I like about them.

“Hurry you two I want to eat!” Tori yelled as I was half way down the stairs.

“I know you like to eat so calm down!” I said as I got to the bottom.

“FOUR!” We both heard I looked up seeing her dropping the last bag down the steps. Good thing there were no breakable object were in there.

I caught it before it pushed me over and I shoved it next to the other bags. My mother won’t be home till later and that’s when I will be gone. I yawned and walked over towards the kitchen with my friends right behind me.

“Can we wait for the boys, they said once their done they will be right over, once we eat the cake and everything you guys are heading out.” Red said as she stopped me for going into the kitchen.

“I’m already hungry!”

“Tori you didn’t even do anything to help me finish packing.” I laughed as I pushed past Red to get myself a drink.

“Well,” Tori checked her phone. “I got nothing.”

Both Red and I checked and we both got a message. From the same boy, Liam.

From Liam:

hey just finished on our way.

“ON THEIR WAY!” Red yelled.