Ch. 20

Okay so I started this before my last class which was an hour and a half ago and i got on a roll after class. I mean I knew what to get this through. I tried to push this into another way and I love it! it's a shocker at the end. trust even i was shocked for what I wrote...haha lol any way hope you enjoy it!!!!

*Kay's POV*

After we were done with dinner Jordan wanted to walk around before we had to leave. To be honest I didn't want to come back either for the reasons of being yelled at. So my answer to that was yes and he was happy that I did. Apparently he's the same as my friend back home and that's what made me want to hang out with him the most. Being gone from all my friends made me miss them. Yet I still make sure I call them when I know I have nothing to do.

Last time I talk to any of them I think it was Red she said that Jacob ended up moving again and that's what bugged me. He never told me he did for a reason or anything and he never talked to me. I tried to call him, but he never answered. The last time I called him it said his phone was disconnected. 

"Kay?" I looked up as we finally stopped and sat down at a bench. I didn't notice how long I've been out of it. I looked up at him wondering what he was talking about. 

"Are you okay?" He asked worried. I mean that's great for someone to be worried, but usually that's something I barley known. 

"Yeah. I'm just thinking." I told him. It was a lie. I am thinking about stuff. 

"Well I'm not sure. I mean you seemed out of it once we sat down five minutes ago. I didn't realize you weren't listening till I asked you a question and you did even reply back." He told me. at that note I felt sad. I'm never like this that much. Only when I'm drawing or writing.

"I'm so sorry about that I mean I never do that to anyone really-" He laughed. I stopped and waited for him to respond.

"Listen it's okay. It happens okay. I mean I do that sometimes too." He said. I smiled and relaxed. I looked up to the sky to see a bit of stars out and a full moon. I smiled because I always loved nature.

"Oh please don't zone out of me again." I laughed when I heard that. I mean I do that when I looked up, but with that I always be able to hear what the person is saying to me. 

"Don't worry I listen when I watch the stars. Or whether Nature. I love nature so much. I mean when I'm alone and I know nothing else won't help I go outside and watch the sky or walk around till I see something I like." I told him. 

"Well I can tell you that's maybe a reason why I brought you here." I gave him a confused looked he looked over towards me and pointed in front of us. I looked up to notice fans were already outside or Nando's and along the sides. I laughed because I don't think they will be able to get back towards the tour bus before me. 

"Well good think we ate quickly right?" I looked over and he started to laugh. 

"That and after a couple of people stopped us asking for your autograph I think you wanted to get away from that right?" I shook my head. He looked at me confused.

"To be honest tonight is the first night iI've been out of the bus. So when the first girl came to our table I was surprised that she even asked." I explained. 

"Oh really...well at least they aren't looking over here." I chuckled at that and looked around. 

"The only thing that I'm really worried about is the pappz. I mean I've never been on the other side so I don't know what's going to happen." I looked at him and he nodded. 

"That's true. I mean it's not like they will stand in a position that you can see them. A few know what to do and hid and take a picture at the worst moment and next thing you know it will pop everywhere." He said. I looked at him and wondered how he knows this stuff. He laughed knowing what I was thinking.