Ch. 11

<<<Okay here's another one for yea! I was typing for hours because my A/C is broken and well who could sleep in a hot house? Seriously, I know I can't! I was typing and I realized, Hey I can put a update on my stories. Of course with sleeping all day is bad for me. Thirteen almost fourteen hours of sleep....and its really late. Trust me Really late. Its three in the F'ing morning and I'm not even tired!! So yeah...good thing because I didn't know when I was going to update my stories...here you go! hope you like it! >>>

*Kay's POV*

I didn't talk to anyone on the ride to their hotel. I sat next to Harry in the back seat as he made sure I didn’t go anywhere. I asked if I could drive and Liam said no. I sighed as we took a while to find where they were going. As we found where we were going a couple of fans were their waiting.

“I thought my seeing us there they would’ve gone already.” Liam said.

We parked as started to head inside. Harry stood by my side the rest of the way up the room. I didn’t really care for what was going to happen, because I knew my friends will be asking tonight when we go see them. The elevator ride was long, and yet peaceful. It clicked and we were now on their floor. Liam, then Louis went and I didn’t want to move.

“Come on, you’ll be fine.” Harry told me as he pushed me forward telling me to follow them.

I stride over towards them making it towards their rooms. Liam stopped looking back to make sure I was behind them. I sighed knowing I couldn’t go any where. They stood there till I got close to them and they continued till two doors away. Louis picked his key out of his pocket and slide it in. The light turned green saying it worked.

Louis walked right in as Liam told me to follow him. I didn’t want to say anything so I looked at my feet and followed him towards the bathroom.

“Okay, sit on the toilet.” Louis said as he opened the cabinet.

Making sure the lid was down I sat on it waiting for him to wrap my wrist. I looked up seeing Harry standing right there watching him. I didn’t realize how much he still care about me. I treated him bad and now, I have to move out of my house all because it was my big fat mouth.

“Wrist please.” I glanced up seeing Louis’ hand out waiting for me to do something.

I didn’t like most guys touching me. Only Jacob, and Harry because I knew me before.

“Kitten, come on he needs to wrap it. Then we need to put ice on it.” Every time I hear him say my nickname makes me feel at ease. I nodded and held it up to him.

“Thanks Harry.” Louis said as he tried not to hurt me anymore. His slightest touch and a shock went through my body. I’m surprised that it isn’t broken from the fall.

“Are you okay?” I looked up looking at Louis. I nodded. He chuckles. “Not much of a talker eh?”

Of course he try’s to talk to me. I just didn’t care.

“Okay, since your not talking might as well talk. Don’t put to much weight on your wrist. It will hurt for a couple of day so--”

“Oh, really? I thought I could do everything with my left hand.” I sarcastically told him. I heard Harry laugh and Louis glared back him, bringing his hands in defeat.

“Some talk for some little girl.” I pulled my hand away from him standing up glaring at him.

“Excuse me?”

“What, a little girl won’t be able to make it without any help from a man.” Louis crossed his arms and stared at me.

“Let me see your hand.” I asked him as I lifted my right hand.