Part 1

|Jezzabelle|

There's not that much to know about me. I'm 17, I make music, and yes I still go to school, senior year. I have a boyfriend named ernesto, and yeah I'm dating Ernesto Powe from ig lmfao. Anywho yeah that's all to me, today me and my small group of friends decided to go meet our music producer since we all sing together, not as a band but we do duets and write songs together. We just stay together cuz we close af.
Anyways, back to going to collective studios....

"Aye there you are, where was you?" Lex says as I jog inside the recording room.

"sorry I was with-" he cut me off,

"Ernesto? yeah ok now I want you to start with the song on the side there alright" He says as I nod putting on the headphones.

"Three, two, one" he mouths as the music starts and I sing into the mic.

|Vier|

"Dude lex wants us to come in today" Dillyn says as we walk out of the donut shop.

"For what?" I asked eating my donut holes.

"Well turns out he wants us to make a new joint with some girls" Will answers as I finish my last donut hole.

"Girls? Why girls? I didn't even know lex knew any girls?"Lucas says, as we chuckle.

"Probably some girls that he ain't even met and just picked up from the streets" Will replies as I laugh,

"Guess we'll just have to see" Lucas says as we walk into the studio, but all of us stopped as we heard singing coming from the recording room.

We all followed the amazing voice and as we walked into the room I spotted the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, with the most amazing voice inside the recording booth.

"Helloooo!? Earth to you idiots" Lex says interrupting my thoughts.

"whos that?" Lucas ask biting his lip,

"That is one of the girls you guys will be collaborating with" He says as I stare at the girl in the booth, who is still singing.

"Wow" I say licking my lips as the girl finishes her song.

"Take a break Jezzabelle" Lex says into the intercom as she nods with a beautiful smile.

"Jezzabelle? Thats her name?" I ask as lex nods.

"Yep out of all the girls she's the one with the starstruck voice" He says as she drinks her water bottle.

"Well you guys ready to meet the girls?" lex ask,

"Ready? Hurry up!" Dillyn says as lex chuckles.

"alright hold up" He goes inside the recording booth and takes out Jezzabelle, and leaves into another room.

"Okay boys, now calm your hormones" Lex announces as three girls walked out. One was tall and skinny with curls and brown eyes, one was tall and had a bit of meat on her, the tips on her hair was green and she had hazel eyes, the one next to her was short and blonde, white skinned, and green eyes.

"Guys this is Litzy, Ashley, and Jayla" He says as we all smile.

"And girls this is Vier, Lucas, will, and dillyn"Lex adds as they smile.

"Wait isn't there another one?" Lucas asks looking around before someone came up between the girls.

"And guys you already saw Jezzabelle" Lex says wrapping his arm around her.

"Hi" She says with a smile as I stare sheepishly at her with a big smile on my face.

"Ayye Jezzabelle" Lucas says going up to her before I walk in front of him.

"Hey mah, names vier" I say with a wink as she laughs.

"Hi vier" She says looking up cuz she is pretty short, must be 5'2 or something.

"Well since we're going to be collaborating together I guess we have to get pretty close, if yah know what I mean?" I say with a smirk as she laughs.

"Yeah you guys are going to be spending alot of time together for the lyrics, video, verses, so I'm gonna need you guys to be here most of the week" Lex says as Jezzabelle nods.

"Well right now I'm editing Jezzabelles song that she just sang, do you guys wanna hear it?" Lex says as we all nod.

[Ok guys for the songs that Jezzabelle sings I'm going to put Beyonce songs so yeah, and the upcoming collaboration songs will be like destinys child or beyonce and Jay z okay :-)]

'To be or not to be,
not,
Hold up,
bring the beat back,
stop,
I aint ready yet,
Wait,
lemme fix my hair,
Yes, Yes ma'am,
look past the night,
I think Im ready,
been locked up in this house way to long,
Its time to get it,
cuz once again,
he's out doing wrong,
And my girls are so real,
Said its been so many since I've had some,
Hes been acting up,
but he wont be the only one,

As the song played me and the guys started dancing as the girls layed back and watched us laughing.

"Oh my gosh" Jezzabelle laughed as I started dancing with sass.

when the chorus came out me and lucas started flipping our non existence long hair as the girls laughed.

'Spin it all around then take it to the ground'

Me and lucas spinned and moved our hips as the room was full of laughter.

"Ok guys now I said listen not dance in a gay way" Lex says with a chuckle as we laughed.

"Oh my gosh you guys are so funny" Jezzabelle laughed as me and lucas laughed.

"Hey! Jezzabelle theirs a phone call for you" Lex announces as Jezzabelle calms down and walks over to him.

"Hello" She answers as the room quiets down.

"No babe, I'm just here hanging out with a couple of friends" And my heart dropped when those words came out of her mouth.

"Ok babe I'll wait for you outside, yeah the collective studios" She says before laughing and hanging up.

"So what happened guys?" She asked as the room stayed quiet.

Omfg whats gonna happen? Idek lmfao. Anywho vote and comment for more #vierbabes love yalls <33