Part 16

|Jezzabelle|

I heard shouting from downstairs as I quickly slipped on my joggers and a sweat. I walked downstairs drying off my hair following the voices. I turned to see Nesto's bare back with his basketball shorts flexing as he was screaming at what sounds like a females voice. I slowly crept up behind Nesto to see the woman and I gasped. In front of our door was a beat up lady with red hair. Her lip was cut, she had a black eye, her face was swollen with cuts as she looked at me with a smirk.

"Oh you must be Jezzabelle right?" she asked as Nesto blocked me from her view,

"I said leave us alone!" he snapped as his back muscles flexed,

"She deserves to know!?" she screamed as I try to see her,

"Just leave us the fuck alone!" Nesto snapped before slamming the door in her as she banged on the door,

"Nesto? What do I deserve to know?" I asked confusedly as his back was faced towards me,

"Nothing, go back upstairs" he says breathing heavily,

"I-" before I finished there was a crash as we both turn to look towards the living room,

I looked at Ernesto as he walks protectively in front of me. He walked both of us towards the crash. We looked to see the window to the living room was shattered all over the floor. He looked around and walked towards the other side of the living room , which was the kitchen, as we neared it we heard noises.

Just as Nesto was going to open the door my heart almost gave up as the girl that I saw a few moments ago was lunging towards me with a knife. I was about to have a heart attack before Nesto knocked the knife out of her hand as I ran upstairs.

I heard a struggle going on as I locked myself in the room. I ran into our closet and closed it as the noises stopped. I heard footsteps come upstairs as my breath hitched in my throat. The door handle jiggled as I literally heard my heart about to pop outta my chest any minute. I closed my eyes as the door was knocked down. I teared up praying to be saved before the closet door swung open I screamed.

|Vier|

I woke up with a groan as the images from last night came up.

I walked out with Jezzabelles drunken self as I smirked when she slipped. She tumbled in the back of my car as I tried my hardest not to laugh. I turned to see Danny with Jayla as I nodded his way. I drove back to my place helping Jezzabelle in as she laughed the whole time. As soon as we got to my room she threw up on the bed sheets as I groaned. I helped her up before she threw up on my clothes as I helped her to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and told her to take a shower before I walked out of the bathroom closing the door. I shed my clothes off and changed the bed sheets as I heard Jezzabelle singing in the shower. I decided to just jump in bed with my boxers since I was to tired to change into something else. I checked my instagram liking pics and videos before my eyes got heavy and I slowly drifted to sleep before hearing the shower go off.

Now I wake up alone. Maybe she changed and left, I thought. I took a quick shower before throwing on my blue jeans and white tee with the gold chain. I threw on my white nikes and left the house. I wanted to see if Jezzabelle got home safe and sound.

As I drew closer to her house I heard shouting and I ran over when I saw the window shattered. I ran inside to see Nesto on the floor and a girl holding a knife. I dont hit girls man but when a bitch run ova wid a knife and a fucked up face then thats it.

She tried to stab me but I grabbed her wrist and knocked it out of her hand as she screamed. I elbowed her hitting her jaw as she stumbled back. She tried to punch me as I blocked it and punched her in the eye she stumbled back a little before falling. I walked over to Nesto as he's knocked out on the floor. I called an ambulance as I looked around to see Jezzabelle missing.

As soon as the lady said theyre on their way I hanged up to look for Jezzabelle. I walked slowly up stairs not wanting another bitch poppin up. I reached te bedroom to see it was locked. I jiggled it but it wouldnt open so I kicked it down. I looked around to see no sight of her. I looked towards the closet and it as closed. I opened it and got scared when Jezzabelle screamed loudly punching me as I stumble back. She landed on my chest as I tried to get her to stop hitting my chest. I soothed her back as she sobbed into my shirt. We heard sirens in the front as heavy footsteps rummaged through the house. Two police officers came racing as they lowered their weapons.

"You kids okay?" The black bald one says as I nod.

"Um sir can you come with us, we need to clear this out" A white officer says gesturing us to walk outside.

I tried to get Jezzabelle up but she shook her head. I reached under her thighs and liftet her up like I did the first day we met. She hiccuped as I carried her downstairs. She held onto my neck as we walked outside seeing the ambulance and police cars. One of the officers tried to take Jezzabelle as she gripped me harder.

"No" she said nuzzling more into my neck,

"Jezzabelle" I say as she shook her head,

"No! Dont touch me!" She screamed as two officers tried to pull her off,

"Vier!" She screamed as I let her go,

"Jezzabelle their not going to hurt you" I say as they pull her away.

Omfg that was long -_- Anywho vote people come on! Vote and comment for more ♡ Oh and vote more on my Lucas Coly book aight ^~^ Oh and Im gonna make a Ernesto Powe book , its about a hot neighbor (Nesto) Him and Jezzabelle are going through a rough time getting together and in a matter of time crazy sh!t will happen :) If your interested in it comment if you'd read it so I can put up the first chapter by tomorrow or soon :)