Chapter 1: Wrong Empressions

Jacobs POV

She's day dreaming again.

Wow!!!

The sun just caught her face she is so beautiful,but I'd never go there she's been my best friend far too long and. If it  didn't work out I'd lose too much. We are not only best friends but we are in a band together "The Lost Souls" eerie huh yeah well that was Jen's idea she has this whole vamp movement thing going on thanks alot Dracula. I mean there's nothing wrong with vampires I actually wouldnt mind being one I'd get to be rich I mean arent vampires rich theyre like old as Jesus right anyway here I go again going off the topic man I do that alot.

She's probably thinking about that guy in the hall and what's with the look he gave her not that I care just it looked more like he wanted to eat her for dinner than him wanting to get to know her.

Damn you Jen and your vampire bs getting in my head.

Back to my original thoughts.

I'm captain of the basketball and football team. I'm a awesome singer even though  Jen’s better and she knows It. I'm popular, but still Christina won't even give me the time of day she's way too hung up on Edward.

Yes, I know the whole twilight thing trust me there's no Bella here and I'm not a wolf now as for Eddie who knows the guy is weird I mean who cheats on Christina but its not my place to say anything and we are friends. But there's just something about the guy that drives me nuts.

Oh duh he's dating and cheating on the girl I love, well atleast I think it's love it's hard to say she does make my heart skip everytime I see her and I go all stupid around her but that's just because come on she's, Christina totally the hottest girl in school don't tell Jen that though she'd kill me.

Jens POV

If I write you to speak to my heart would you listen

If I sung you a song would you see how much you meant to me.

Does your world sometimes fall when I’m not around

Or would you rather I just hide and back down

I love you  Te amo  Wo ai ni Je t’aime Ti amo

That’s just a few ways but there are hundreds more

But I’ll show you the meanings are all the same

I love freelance writing class he let's us just write what we want no holding back this is totally the best class ever.

Students please welcome Alexander Silverstone he's new to our school so please show him your kindness as all of you were new at some point.

I just smiled and he nodded to me then our teacher did the most annoying thing ever...

Oh, do you two know each other?

 I said, sort of he smiled and I swear I felt my heart beat even faster. There's just something about this guy I mean wow.

“Jeniffer did you hear me” said Mr. Gerald.

No sir, what did you say.

I asked if you could show Alexander around school being you know each other already . The class began to make noises