Chapter 3: Interruptions

Jacobs POV

As I jumped up, I landed a perfect Ollie. I had been practicing more and more for the competition coming up.  Or like I like to call it skate wars. I was trying  to nail a perfect Ollie it's hard first it takes a lot of practice. With the band and school it's hard to just stop and practice. I think I'll just do a few basic moves to get me started. As I was starting to get into my mode doing a quick railing jump I turned my head quickly to see Jen.

I smiled, to myself and thought wow, she actually remembered, that's when I saw him. The new kid from school what's his name Alexander or something, anyway what's he doing here.

As I make my way over there I turn my head to see Alex lean over to Jen my best friend, my Jennifer and start to kiss her.

My Jennifer hmm, this is a new feeling I felt this pain in my chest and disgust came over me.

Ehhhhem...i can't believe she's kissing him she just met him today...

Hey Jacob she said, looking extremely displaced and awkward.

Then it dawned on her she was still holding his hand and she quickly let go and got up.

Oh shoot Jacob I'm sorry I totally forgot she said apologetic.

It's cool, you obviously had more important things to do. I'll let you get back to that my mom called me anyway I gotta head home I said, as I walked away.

Jens POV

I'm such a horrible best friend I'm thinking as I'm running towards Jacob who’s moving at an abnormal speed almost trying to run away.

"Jacob I shouted".

As he turned around with the saddest face I've ever seen, I felt a tear come down my cheek. As he quickly wiped it away my heart skipped and the feeling of butterflies began to play in my stomach as he reached up and kissed me.

Jenny, Jenny....called Alex and snapped me out of my daydream.

I gotta go I said quickly to Alex and ran towards Jacob.

"Jacob I shouted".

He turned around with the saddest face but it quickly turned to anger.

What????

He said and he looked so mad at me.

Jacob I'm sorry I said there goes that tear again. I could help but feel a sense of dejavu. I quickly wiped the tear before he saw it.

I'm sorry Jacob I forgot, I was working on my project with Alex and got side tracked.

It's cool, he said. Go back to your “assignment” I really gotta head home my mom called me. Saying she wanted to talk to me about something. I'll see you later he said and walked off.

He's really mad at me as I made my way back over Alex was coming towards me. Hey sorry about that just had to apologize to him. I was supposed to help him practice today and I forgot.

Nah, it's cool you don't have to apologize. Look imma head off he said, but call me later so we can work on our project more. Before I could say I didn’t have his number he reached and took my phone and called himself with it. I just smiled as he bent down and gave me a quick kiss and walked away I  promised I'd call him later.

I know not to crazy of a chapter and It was kind of short but there's big things coming up big big things that's all imma say wicked grin ;)