Chapter 2: Skateboards & Horses

Jens POV

So, this is the big city you tell me what you want to see…You guessed it I live in New York home of the best skaters don't let anyone tell you different…there's time square where all the tourists go; um I could take you there.

 Jenny do I look like I wanna go to time square, show me your city your way.

Um ok, well I'm always down at the parks I watch the skaters and sometimes I skate let's go to Riverside.

 I just gotta run home and grab my board, no forget it today I'll just watch.

No I'd like to see you skate and I've been looking for some spots.

 Omg,you skate.

 Well of course there isn't much else to do in Texas but skate or ride horses and I'm not really a horse person.

Oh, that's too bad my dad owns a few horses.

 You serious.

 Yeah he races them it's his past time thing when he isn't defending people. My dad’s a lawyer.

Oh cool my dad’s in the army kind of why we moved here he got stationed here to recruit. Well and my mom let's just say she takes the world one pic at a time. She’s a photographer you may of heard of her Helen Silverstone.

Omg your mom’s Helen Silverstone, how didn’t I think of that she's shot some of the best pics I’ve ever seen. She's one of my favorite photographers; I actually wanna get into photography myself I feel capturing the world in a single shot is the most beautiful thing. Ok enough about me tell me what you would like to do.

 I mean, I know you like to skate but is that all…N damn was he hot I mean his whole body gave off that aura saying take me…or are you just a pretty face I said as I smiled looking at him and he actually smiled back.

Yeah I like a lot of things Jenny really actually starting to like one thing a lot right now, he said making my body tremble for him.

Well what's that,I said acting innocently looking into those deep green eyes of his and I swear this must be heaven and he leaned just then to like kiss me…As I waited for his lips to touch mine they never came instead I heard a voice being cleared tell me not him again…

Ehem....

I looked up cursing whoever it was interrupting our first kiss that was about to happen and saw Eddie...I couldn't believe he was here then again he does skate so why wouldn't he be…

Jeniffer have you seen Jacob i wanted to talk to him about something that happened earlier between me and Christina.

What happened Eddie did Christina catch you with another one of your sluts...I could just punch him for interrupting us...or is it you come to annoy me.

You know i love to annoy you but no I just really need to talk to him.

Haven’t seen him since school, he’s probably home…where I wish you’d be instead here bothering me…why don’t you call him?

I just figured you’d know where he is being you two are always together and all.

Nope don’t know where he is I’d say sorry but I’m not.

Hey man, I’m Eddie your new right…well that’s stating the obvious…Eddie this is Alex.  Alex this is Eddie who was just leaving.

Wow, Jeniffer I’m hurt, he said holding his hand to his heart with an annoying pouty face.

You skate man.

Yeah I skate it’s about the only thing you can do other than play football where I’m from.

Nice you play football too he said giving Alex a high five we can use a guy like you on the team.

Yeah I was thinking about joining but idk yet…is this seriously happening right now…

Hey there are plenty of girls who love football players and not to mention the popularity that comes with the whole thing.

“Eddie baby I thought you said you were coming right back I’ve been waiting forever”.

Em I was coming I just have to talk to Jeniffer about something…yes Emily is here now he’ll leave us alone…

Yeah Em he just asked me a question and was leaving right Eddie?

Yeah let’s go later man, he said to Alex just think about it.

Sorry about that Alex, Eddie can be Eddie sometimes.

Nah their cools so where were we oh we were right about here….and his phone rings come onnnnnn…

Hey mom, no I’m good just out at the skate park, yeah I made some new friends he said smiling at me yeah no problem I’ll just grab something to eat on the way home love you too…awwwwwwwwwwwww a mommas boy, you know what that means ladies he respects women yes jackpot…

Sorry that was my mom she said she had a photo shoot tonight so I’d have to eat out tonight because she won’t be home till early in the morning.

Its ok I said touching his hand and our instant connection grew strong again  before I knew it his lips were crashing into mine and all I could think about was man his lips are soft. His lips moved in rhythm with mine and I heard him moan in the back of my throat just as he slid his tongue in and we started to deepen our kiss as our tongues moved like we were dancing. Right then I knew I was in trouble.

I know I know Alex kissed Jen and she liked it does this mean there going to start dating who knows but I dont know about you guys but I'm having fun rewriting these chapters =)