chapter 2

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you for the comments on the last chapter, and I would love some feedback on what you guys think.

I want to dedicate this chapter to guy_directionersrock for a great cover.

love guys. COMMENT, READ, VOTE, RECOMMED, ADD TO YOU LIBRARY, AND MORE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 {Bad boy's getting scared}

I nodded my head walking over to my friends and got the rest of my things. We started to walk down he hall and I turned around to see Ryder and his friends still looking at me.

I whispered for my friends to keep walking and they did. I turned around so I was fully facing Ryder "Umm listen dick head." I started out. "You don't own the hallway, and I am not some little bitch that you can order around....okay? get it, Got it, Good!!" I said and spun around on my heels but not before getting to see him with a shocked expression.

Yep I, Valentina Faye Martinez, Just stood up to Ryder Rhodes. And he was not expecting it. Yeah oh fucking well. I walked into class ten minutes late."Valentina, your late." Mr. White said "No shit Sherlock." oh no did I just say that out loud.

He pointed to the door his face red with anger as he screamed at me "Detention!!" I threw my hands up in the air with a loud Sigh then snatched the note very disrespectfully from my teacher.

Almost immediately I felt guilty for my actions and wanted to apologize.

I didn't, instead I turned and slammed the door walking down to the detention room. Once I got to the room there was only five people in there. Even the teacher had left.

Once the door opened Jake, Vincent, Damien, Logan, and Ryder all looked towards me. I hate being the center of attention. Then Jake said "Awe look um what's her name is in detention. so what's your name girl."

I smirked and said "Sorry I only let people know my name so they can scream it. I have no reason to tell you." I heard the other guys oooh while Ryder said "Valentina shut the fuck up."

"I am so sorry Ryder, your not my type, I don't know how you know my name because I certainly don't want you of all people to scream it." His face became red with my remark.

The I heard Damien say "So Valentina what exactly is you type?" I tapped my chin pretending to be in deep thought when I saw Logan smiling and staring at me. It kind of made my heart flutter.

I opened my note book and started to write my number down. I heard Damien cough and say "Um I asked a question." I held up on finger. And continued to write on the paper. I made a heart and wrote Logan on front with a heart next to his name just to mess with him. Then I stood up and walked over and before I gave him the note I said "Guys my type is sexy....like Logan over here." then I gave him the operating and winked at him saying "Call me babe." Then kissed him only on the cheek.

He's while face flushed red and he nodded I gave him my phone and said "put your number in." He did and I said "Awe fuck the note. Give me your phone." so he did. I put my number in with a heart next to it and took a picture of myself setting it as his home screen picture and my contact photo. We gave back each others phones and I saw he did the same thing I did to his phone to my own.

I smiled at the picture ans quickly glanced up to see him smiling at my picture. I heard Ryder clear his throat which startled me a bit and he said "If you guys are done rapping the pictures detention is over."

I looked at him and he was giving Logan the death stare. gosh jealous much.

Valentina:1 Ryder:0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think about flirty Valentina and Logan? comment.