Chapter 3

Authors note

So what did you guys think about flirtyness. And I need at least 20 reads and 10 votes guys. I know its a lot but whatever. And I now have an updating schedule.

I'll tell you if you want to know the schedule. Anyway.

READ. COMMENT. VOTE. RECOMMEND. ADD TO LIBRARY. AND WHATEVER ELSE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 { I'm a heart breaker}

Once detention ended I said "Logan, can you give me a ride home. I got a ride here with one of my friends." I said making my eyes wide and twirling a strand of hair on my finger. He smiled and said "Sure thing Baby Angel." And he winked.

I don't know where all my confidence went but I didn't expect him to say yes. But good I have a ride home. He said "I have to drive Ryder home too though." I said "Okay whatever." I walked to the car and opened the passenger door, and I slipped into the seat.

Ryder motioned for me to get up and I just smiled at him. He said "Get the fuck out of my seat." "Just let her sit there." Logan said. Haha take that Ryder. He said "Whatever man." And he got in the back.

Valentina:2 Ryder:0

He kept kicking my seat. And then Logan dropped me off and I walked inside my phone vibrated twice. I looked at it.

From Logan:

Hey Baby Angel. :)

I smiled at that one and then looked at the other.

From Unknown Number:

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, Take my seat in the car and smile at Logan's texts like that. Wipe the smirk off your face you look stupid. Bye 'Baby Angel'

I ignored that one. Who the hell does he think he is. Stupid Ryder. Wait how did he get my number. Wait if I text back it confirms it's me. So just ignore it valentina, just ignore it.

To Logan:

Hey luv. Glad you texted me. Come over my house at six. Don't eat dinner. Don't text back. And bring all your friends. Like the other four I mean.

I sent that to Logan and started to make dinner. I made Penné ala vodka. it's noodles in vodka sauce with peas mixed in.

I knew that it was Ryder's favorite dish from when we were friends and I knew that Logan also loves it.

Six o'clock came and there was a knock at the door. I opened it and let them all in. The last person to come in was Ryder. We sat at the table three on one side three at the other. Logan to my left Ryder to my right.

Vincent across from me and Damien to Vincent's left with Jake to his right. Ryder leaned over and whispered in my ear "You made this just for me. I am honored." Then I said "Logan, a friend of mine told me you liked this. I made it especially for you."

I smiled at Logan then turned and smirked at Ryder. Haha he looked so heart broken. He leaned over and whispered "ouch that hurt. Right here." and he touched his heart."What can I say, I'm a heart breaker." I whispers back with a smirk. And then started to partake in the actual conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. What did you think of cocky Valentina? Do you guys like shy Valentina better? Because she is coming back soon. Suddenly her confidence just flies away like a bird.

Do you guys have any idea why. comment your ideas. Tell them man!