Chapter 4

So sorry I haven't been updating. I have been very busy and trying to write a lot more so its a long chapter.

My updating schedule hasn't been working out for me too well. If you haven't noticed I have not been sticking to it at all. And I want to delete one of my stories. But I don't know which one but I will later!!!!

Well so I hope you guys like this chapter. A lot will be reviled about how much Valentina's parents actually care about her. And a new character will be introduced in this chapter. So I hope you guys like it.

READ. COMMENT.

RECOMMEND. VOTE. LIKE THIS STORY NOW!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{I'm really feelin the love}

Oh shit I think to myself. I forgot all about Antonio. "Guys I have to go really fast, but you can stay, also when I get back no flirting of any kind. Antonio most definitely won't like me flirting."

I ran out of the house. The only person who knows who Antonio is, is Ryder. He better tell them, because Logan looked pissed like it was my boyfriend or something. The thing about Antonio is he is only nine, so he is still learning. Not to tell people things.

So he will probably tell some embarrassing things. That little dumb ass. But I love him.

I got him from his band practice and then when I got home the doors were locked. I knocked on the door and heard voices. They think this is funny. Guess they didn't know if I go out at night I only don't get in trouble if I wake nobody up and by getting in some way other than the door because I don't have a key.

I told Antonio to follow me and be very quiet. Like we were ninjas. He nodded his head and tip-toed along with me. I went to my third story room and said "Antonio climb onto my back this is the hard part." He nodded and got on my back.

    I climbed up and got through the window. I turned and whispered for him to walk downstairs quietly with me. I walked down the steps making sure not to hit anything. When we got all the way down I heard the guys laughing. "What's so funny guys?" I said. They all jumped except for Ryder.

     "Ryder! Your back. You have no idea how much she cried when you left." Antonio said. My eyes went wide and Ryder sent me a smug look.....oh no

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VOTE COMMENT LIKE STUFF YEP!