Chapter 6

Never Let You Go

Chapter 6:           

Julie's POV:           

I searched my bag with my hand for my keys. When I felt cold metal and a small jingle, I pulled the keys out. Taking in a deep breath I walked up to my house, fitting the keys in the lock and turning them, entering into the small but well decorated condo. 

  "Hello?" I called out. I heard quickly moving feet down the stairs towards me. 

  "Hey hoe," Leigh said when she reached me.

"How was your little crush Justin?" She wiggled her eyebrows. 

  I rolled my eyes. "I don't like him, Leigh." 

  "Uh-huh. Cuz you took a job with someone you 'don't like'."   

I frowned. "I only did it for the money."   

She laughed. "You little gold digger!"   

"It's a job, it's not like we're dating."   

"Okay, okay. But you don't know how many girls out there would love to have this chance, and you have it but your not caring." 

  I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." 

  "I have dinner ready." Leigh proclaimed, her voice slightly annoyed. Maybe I was being belligerent, but it wasn't her deal.   

"Yay!" I said, trying to lighten up the mood.   

We walked into the dining room, craft mac 'n cheese seperated in two plates. "You know me so well." I said, shaking my head.   

She smiled, nodding.   

"Let's eat."   

***  

I was dropped back off at my stop, walking up to the building. The events of yesterday flooded back over me, making me cringe. Was I a bad person for taking this job?   

As I was let into the building and the elevator started up again I shook the thought off. Remember what he did to you, Julie? Remember all the pain? This reassured me, but it brought back all the emotions and anger.   

But I had to look strong for the director, and my manager... and most of all, Justin.   

I hesitated for a moment to shake off the thoughts before I stepped off the elevator.  "Julie! Your late!" The director yelled when she saw me.   

"Sorry." I said casually.   

I was pushed into the make up chair, as my face was done. I was handed an outfit to put on. Once all the setting up was done, I was showed back into the bedroom scene. Justin appeared in the doorway as the director whispered instructions to him. He nodded as he looked over to me, smirking.   

When the director finished talking with Justin, she walked over to me. "You and Justin are going to be kissing in this scene,"  I made a sour face and groaned.  "This is your job! You will follow the instructions, or you will be fired. It's as simple as that."   

I smile fakely. "I got it."   

"Excellent."   

The director walked away as I looked over at Justin. He shrugged, obviously happy with this new task. 

My lips tighted and he walked over to me.   

"It's not a big deal, Julie. I'm sure you've kissed plenty of guys before me."   

I frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?!"  

"You know.. And I'm sure you've done more than just kissing." He winked at me.   

I opened my mouth in shock. "How dare you say something like that!" I raised my arm towards his head, as he grabbed my wrist.   

"No need to try anything like that." He cocked his head towards the side to the adults.   

"I swear..." I murmured.   

"You swear what? Your going to get me after this? Babe, lets just face it, you can't hurt me. And besides.. I know you like me. Because why else would you do this? Stop playing hard to get now, it's okay, I'm up for grabs."  He smirked at me, giving me the best idea I've ever had.   

And that, my friends, was revenge.  

A/N:  

Sorry this is a super, super, super short chapter! And I know I haven't updated in a while, but I will be updating more frequently because I don't have any school left!    So I left you here with a little cliff hangar, so we'll see what happens next! Muahaha   So please, vote, comment, share! Thx! Love you all c: