Metal and Lightning

When he looked back, he saw metal strings hurling towards him. It went around both of his wrists and chained him against the ground and pulled him downwards. Some sprouted below his legs and and closed around his legs. He was stuck on the ground. He grunted, trying to pulling the chains off but it only became tighter when he do so. But Thunderstorm's enthusiasm to fight back didn't fade. He wasn't the one who loses, he was always the one who always win. He grinned as his arms and face got the mega stage's features.

"Hiyah!", a bright light shone and he burst free from his captivity.

He summoned a mega thunderbow on his left hand and his right hand crackled with energy and a mega thunderarrow was in his grip.

He aimed at Ron who had his back at him and released the arrow, "Thunderbow attack!".

Ron turned his head a bit and cartwheeled to his side. He watched as the arrow missed him, he smiled a bit. It was only before he realised more were chasing after him. Metal spikes rose up from the ground. Ron pushed and all of them and they met the thunderarrows, it was a fair match.

"Hah!", Thunderstorm said shocked.

"Now I will finish you off, metal clipper!", he summoned a giant cylindrical tube that was opened to half.

The clipper flew to Thunderstorm and caught him in it, sending him laying on the ground. It clicked and it was locked. Ron smiled as he closed his knuckles tighter and stronger. The clipper did the same thing, it squeezed Thunderstorm tighter and stronger. Thunderstorm tried to withstand the pain but he couldn't hold it for long. 

"Stop!", someone shouted from behind Ron.

Ron turned and saw a rock fist swinging in. The fist collided with his face and punched him away. The metal clipper opened up and sunk into the ground, leaving Thunderstorm alone. Ron got enough time to look up and guess who was the person who hit him. He saw Quake in his evolved form, ready to do his next attack. The plan was working. The plan to hurt Thunderstorm and make Quake feel protective to him worked. But now they have other company, they had to let Quake calm down and turn to his natural form again. Something was running to his view, no, not something, someone. It was Quake who was running over to him. Probably trying to finish him off. Before he even manage to put a single finger on Ron, Thunderstorm teleported between them and threw a energy sphere that grew larger and fitted Quake in. Quake stopped and looked confused.

"Just let him go", Ron said, standing while dusting off dirt from his jacket.

Thunderstorm clicked his fingers and the energy ball popped and Quake fell on the floor. Quake opened his mouth to say something but before he did, Thunderstorm interrupted.

Thunderstorm bent down, "Five words. This. Is. Just. A. Test. You can calm down now", he straightened his back.