Chapter 3: Unwanted Guests

"You can keep all your misery!" I sing softly, Jack ending the song with a soft strum on the guitar.

"Guys, that was amazing. Like holy shit." Rian says, looking at each of us with a bright smile on his face.

"I agree," Jerm adds in. The rest of us agree silently. 

"Who's hungry?" Jack asks, standing up and stretching. 

I raise my hand slowly, and I am followed by Taylor, Jeremy, and Zack. 

"You are guys are always hungry," Rian teases. Because you're fat, that little devil voice in my head squeaks. I shake my head.

"Let's go to the nice place down the street." Alex suggests. 

"Oh, I'm certainly not in nice clothes though..." I look down at my ripped up jeans and beat-up Blink-182 tee. Because you'll never look good enough for anyone. There goes the voice again...

"Don't worry, I have some stuff Cass has left with me. I'm sure you'll be able to fit in some of them." Rian assures me, getting up and walking out. My mouth twists as if I'd eaten something sour. That voice is right.. I am fat... I wouldn't be able to fit into Cassadee's clothes. 

"Are you trying to do a screwed up duck face? 'Cause that's a damn good portrayal..." Jack chuckles.

I shake my head slowly. "No.. I was just thinking about something.." Rian walks back in and tosses me some soft fabric. I catch it with ease and hop to the bathroom to get changed, unoptomistic about how I will look. (Dress on the side)

It turns out Cass has a slim purple dress that hugs my curves and accentuates my orange hair. I stare at myself in the mirror, sighing sadly. I still will never look good enough. 

I walk out of the bathroom and put my black Doc Marten's on. I brush my hair out with my fingers and walk back into the main room of the suite. 

The boys are dressed nicely in little tuxedos, complete with little black bowties. D'aww.

"You ready, gorgeous?" Zack winks at me, herding us out the door of the suite and to the elevators. Alex keeps throwing glances my way, and I shift uncomfortably in my shoes as we board a vacant elevator.

As we get onto the street, the cold hits me hard. I should've brought my damn jacket.

Oh, wait, I haven't been on my tour bus in a day.

After a short walk, we find the resturaunt Alex mentioned, and my God is it fancy. There are doilies EVERYWHERE. It is all white and posh... and I feel a little out of place. We stand outside as we wait for a table (we are shunned because we didn't make a reservation). I look around and suddenly I hear a shout from farther down the sidewalk.

"Hey, Hayley!" 

I gulp. Oh no.

Chad walks up to us, looking at the others questioningly. "Hi guys."

"Um..." Everyone looks at me with a weird look, saying in their heads, 'what the actual fuck is he doing here?'

"This is my boyfriend, Chad. Chad, this is Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian. All Time Low." I say softly, pointing to each of them as I go.

"Why are you here with them?" I feel as though I am the only one who can detect the venom in his voice. 

"We were hungry and we wanted to eat out so..." I say in a small voice.

"Excuse us for a moment." Chad says swiftly to the guys before grabbing my arm and forcefully pulling me away. His fingers dug into my arm painfully as he pushed my into an alleyway next to the resturaunt.