Summer Fun

Damn, it’s finally summer!  I love this time of year. Once I’ve traded in my sweaters and jeans, or shorts and bikinis, I was ready to play. I have to admit I’m sucker for blue skies and warm days; playing in the summer sun and cool ocean waters. There was also the fact that there were so many sexy bodies running around in barely anything that drew me to warm summer weather. Today happen to be just one of those beautiful mid-summer days, which makes me want to head over to her house and drag her to the beach.

Who is she you might ask? She’s my world. Scarlett and I have known each other since right after high school. I had always felt that she was above me, in some way. She has always been the gorgeous out going one; while I tend to sit back and watch the world from a distance. I envied how Scarlett could turn anyone’s head; gay or straight. She always seemed to be everything that I was lacking; but wanted to be. That was until a few years ago, when I realized that I it was Scarlett that I wanted.  I thank my lucky stars that when I confessed my desire for her, she confessed hers for me as well, but that’s another story all together. Today the story is wrapped around our day playing at the bitch.

Anyway, let’s get on with today. Today I wanted to spend the day in the sand, looking at Scarlett’s luscious body bouncing in the waves. Slithering out of my favorite pajamas I put on my white bikini under my shorts and tank top, before sliding on my flip flops as I jumped in my car and headed over to Scarlett’s. She was going to the beach with me, if I had to drag her sexy sweet ass out of bed.

I had to admit my heart melted when Scarlett came running out the door, ready to greet me. I hadn’t even been able park my car, before she was opening the door.   

“Hey sweetness!” She said, as she leaned over to give me a hard kiss on the lips. “So where are we headed to?”

I laughed at her eagerness to go anywhere and do anything. “I was thinking of heading down to the beach. You up for it?” I asked.

“You mean to the little cove we found?” Scarlett reached out to stroke my thigh.

“Sounds like perfect spot to me.” I smiled at her. “Unless you have something else in mind?”

“Oh hell no baby girl. The cove sounds perfect to me.”

It didn’t take it us long to reach the cove. Parking on the side of the road, we gathered our things and head down the steep path to the sea.  Once at the end of the path, Scarlett turned to me. “Race you to the water!” She shouted.  As she ran at the waves, she began stripping off her clothes, revealing her skimpy red bikini; the perfect contrast between her tanned skin and dark hair. I quickly pulled off my shorts and shirt, making my way into the waves as well. Enjoying the few of her body the whole way to the water.

When the first wave hit my body, I dove in under the surf. Feeling the salt water cover my skin, I swam out to where Scarlett was treading water, waiting for me.

“I beat you love!” She called out to me.

Laughing, I splashed water at her. “Yes, yes you did angel.”

“So what is my prize?” She teased.

Swimming closer to her, I whispered “Me.” Kicking off to shore.

We both made it back to the sandy shore and pulled out our beach towels next to each other. Soaking in the warm rays of the sun, we laid there shoulder to shoulder. After a few minutes of silence, Scarlett turned to me and placed her delicate hand on my stomach; moving it in a circular motion. I had to admit it felt wonderful. Her touch always seemed to warm me and chill me at the same time.

Skillfully, Scarlett moved her hand up to my chest. Reaching under my bikini top, she freed my firm globs, exposing me to the world. I had to admit I was turned on. I knew the cove was secluded, but there was always the chance someone could come upon us. Closing my eyes, I felt her fingers pinching my rock hard nipples.

“Victoria, do you know how beautiful you are.” She smiled as she cupped my breasts with her hands. Lowering her lips onto mine, she kissed me hard and slow, opening my mouth with her skilled tongue. Releasing my lips from hers, she started moving down my neck and chest, leaving small little love bite trail down to my nipples. I enjoyed the sensation of her tongue on my skin, as she pleasured my nipple in her mouth, while pinching the other between her finger tips; making me wet with each touch of my skin.

“Mmmm…. Scarlett.” I moaned as she moved down my stomach until she reached the top of my bikini bottoms. Sliding her hands between my thighs, she kissed my peach through my swimming suit, causing me to grind up against her. It didn’t take her long to pull down my bottoms and toss them aside, totally exposing my treasure. Kissing my thighs up to my treasure, she ran her tongue between my pink folds, causing me to bite my lips. Feeling her slid a finger inside my peach; she began to move in and out, as she sucked on my hard little peach pit.

“Victoria baby, you taste so sweet.” She said moaned between tastes.

All I could do was exhale, between each thrust of her skilled fingers.

Scarlett continued to suck me, as she moved her fingers deeper and faster. Bring my desire to the point of no return.

“Baby, don’t stop.” I cried. “Make me cum Scarlett. Make me yours.” I cried as my orgasm built up inside me.

“That’s right baby. You’re mine.” She told me, as she shoved her tongue into my dripping peach.

“That's it, I'm cumming!” I cried as I let my orgasm take over my entire body. Scarlett didn’t stop touching me. She continued to kiss and stroke me until I my breathing had returned to normal. Feeling her body move up mine, Scarlett kissed me and I could taste my sweet juices on her lips. Wrapping my arms around her, I removed her red bikini stop, letting it fall to the sand. The truth was I wanted to taste her and feel her nipples as my tongue sucked them into my mouth. I wasted no time in seeking out her little pearl. I could feel how wet she had become, just from tasting me. I couldn’t help but feel completely turned on once more. Know that she wanted me as much as I did her.

I pulled down her bottoms and licked her gorgeous treasure. It didn’t take long for Scarlett moan out her desire. I instinctually cupped her ass cheeks, as I pulled her up to me. Finally tasting her sweet essence, I plunged my tongue deep into her. I could feel her tighten around me, trying to draw me in deeper. Slipping two fingers into her core, my Scarlett angel gasped as I moved inside her.

“Fuck me baby.” She cried. Her moans sweet music to my ears. I continued to lick and suck her hard pearl, as my fingers moved inside her. As I stroked her faster and deeper, I felt her juices run down my hand as she came.

Before I realized what was happening, Scarlett had removed herself from under me, taking my wet fingers into her mouth, sucking her cum off them.

“Damn, I do taste good.” She teased. 

I couldn’t help by agree.

The rest of the day we spend playing in the sun and sand. Enjoying every sweet touch and stolen kiss.