Chapter 13

Third Person POV

Kaizo tugged onto his (h/c) strands as he slumped on his office chair. His face was a little pale and there was obvious fatigue simply from looking at him. He rubbed his eyes and looked down once again at the pile of papers surrounding him.

Thud

The sound of his elbows finally hitting the mahogany table. Kaizo's face now hidden by his forearms as he let his face rest against his already stressed muscles.

For the past year, he and his twin were responsible of (Y/n)'s duties.

It's been a year...

His light (e/c) eyes glanced to the painting the three once collaborated when they knew what they were.

It was a really vast plateau, but with quite differences. Yes it was their landform, but the landform could not be compared to any plateau in the world even in the countries of Buswil, Asnor and Gleonia because they've literally collaborated. The grass was compiled of greens from Gleonia while light reds and browns from Buswil. The simple civilization were set by the edges of the plateau, the different houses blended together even though they all were jumbled in from the three countries. A big tree, twice the size of a normal tree was by the middle of the plain, bushes and trees surrounding it. There would be weird creatures sticking their heads out of the small forest, eyes would be glowing from the bushes and cracks of the trunks of a tree. There were people who looked like socializing with other people that wore animal skins.

Basically, it was the first painting they ever collaborated that showed off their culture.

Then his eyes stared at another painting all three of them made. But unlike the first, this was painted a century before they knew what they were.

At that time, they knew close to nothing but talk in their native language. They couldn't go near to anyone because they tried being in the community, but they weren't welcomed because they never knew they had to grow old and become mature.

And so they just found paper, looked up at the sky and used dry grass as their paintbrushes. Dipped it into a blue dye (Y/n) would create since she learned directly from a doctor and a scribe. They would use the blue to be the sky and they used a white dye to be the clouds.

It was a miracle that the first ever painting had survived through the power of Jiganni, one of the oldest guardians of Ozokipper.

Kaizo let out a chuckle as he could even see some parts of grass and soil dirtying the aged brown paper.

The door to his office banged open and magically a sudden gust of wind came from the opening of the door. Large calloused hands slammed on the papers that dared to fly off from the change of breeze. "What!?" Kaizo snapped as he let himself fall on top of the documents while he glared at his brother.

Grake sighed as he took huge steps towards the desk. "The blond have found their location."

"Which blond?" Kaizo scowled. "Brother, you speak like we are not acquainted to them."

"I simply forgot the fact that we would be able to protect her if we didn't just mess along with other countries' stuff. It is now know that we must avoid those international issues." Grake sai monotonously.

"Who found their location? And where?" Kaizo sighed.

"Arthur found them. By the edges of America."

"Which edge?"

"I wasn't able to hear because of the heroic idiot. Come on, work can be done later, we must find (Y/n) before she gets Stockholm Syndrome." Fingers wrapped around Kaizo's wrist, pulling him from around the desk and dragging him out of the door.

"Grake." He called his attention as he anchored his feet to stop them from walking and so that he could receive eye contact with him. Lighter (e/c) orbs lifelessly glared back at slightly light (e/c) ones. "If we do get her back, she's going to hate us if you decided to house arrest her."

"What are you sayin, Kaizo?" Grake's eyes narrowed. "You make it seem that I will punish our sister when it wasn't her fault to be captured."

Kaizo shook his head and sighed once again. "But if we dot get her back, she would still be angry at us if we can't control our familial instincts. Only you, me and her knows who's the eldest and who's the youngest."

"If she wants to be spoon fed, she has to move her head so we could meet halfway. That way we could all benefit."

"But... Isn't it quite odd. It has been a some time since we battled against our own selves. I don't even know if (Y/n) met (AY/n) because I know (AY/n) would never want to be next to her-"

"No."

"What?"

"Can't you feel it, Kaizo?"

"Guilty? Sad? I felt them."

"No, Kaizo."

"What are you even talking about?"

"There's something really wrong..."

"Grake, we are twins, but sometimes I simply do not get what the fuck you are saying."

"Let's go."

"Oi! Wa-wait! Argh god damn it Grake! You could be as persistent as (Y/n)."

"Runs in the blood."