Little breath's at a time..

I slammed my bedroom door open and ran in then turned around and slammed it shut.

I ran to my bed and snuggled my face down into the pillow

Why. How, Just.. Why?

My phone buzzed about 20 times I finnally picked it up. They were all from trevor

Im so sorry.

And..

It was just a joke.

And..

Forgive me?

And the last one hurt.

Fine. Im done with this. Cant take a joke, Then dont talk to me anymore.

Just, Whatever.

I got a incoming call.. The caller ID. was 'Unknown.'

I hesitated before answering it. But I did.

'Hello..?' I said trying to sound like I didnt just get done crying but there was a couple sniffles and cracks in my voice.

No Answer..

'Hello?????' I said I was getting a little bit frustrated.

No answer..

'Ok Bye.' 

Just before I could hang up I heard a voice.

A very deep.

Calm voice.

But I didnt understand what they were saying. 

'What.? Hello? Who is this?' 

'Little breath's at a time' The voice said and I heard a beeping. I pulled the phone away from my ear and it said 'Call ended.'

What the fuck?

I loud pounding was at my door.

I didnt say anything. I was too scared.

My door bursted open.

It was trevor.. And Missy.

'Whys she here?' I said with no snottyness in my voice. Just plain out said it.

'Do you really want to know what I was talking about earlier ?' She said with no expression on her face.

'Nooo.' (Note the sarcasm.)

She took a deep sigh and a big breathe before beginning probably the longest speech ive ever heard.

But on the other hand.

Its the only one I really understood.

Completly.

She began by telling me about my mother.

Which I wont talk about for now.

Then she really got all into it.

When you to were still united, You use to live nextdoor to me and my father..

When we first moved there, Your mother greeted us with brownies and when she saw me she told my father she had a daughter my age.. that daughter was you. Or so I thought, But when my father sent me over to come play I think it was a monday. But that's not the matter. I was about 7, And so were you.. A little girl came to the door and gave me a evil glare.. Like she wanted nothing to do with me.. I told her I came to play with her. and she looked at me in complete confusion. Your mother however, Was in the kitchen with another girl, Identical to the one at the door. Im guessing that was you. When your mother glanced at us and saw the girl I was talking to. She sent you in the living room. And ran over to the girl and grabbed her by the arm and ran downstairs with her after telling me I could come in. and that you were in the living room. Once I was in the living room I saw you. And I immeditly thought you were twin's. But I wasnt sure. And I didnt want to ask. But you definitly looked identical. The only difference was that she was in worn-down clothes and you were in a beautiful pink ruffly dress and a darling flowery headband and your hair was in curls down to your back.. We had regular conversation. You told me your name was alison. And I told you my name was Melissa. But you could call me Missy. Just then your mother ran into the kitchen soaking wet. She was crying and there was also dirt all over her hands and knees.. I wasnt sure what had happened. But I came over several times after that, And I never. Ever. Again saw the other girl.

Trevor stared at me.

And I stared at missy.

 And I never. Ever. Again saw the other girl.

The words sunk into my brain. Playing over and over again like a broken record. 

A deep pain came into my head as pictures of my mother in soaking wet clothes and dirt all over her hands and knees crying filled my mind.

'Are you okay?' Missy asked me.

And I never said another word. 

They both never left.

Missy slept on my window seat. And trevor. Well I guess he did leave.

But I never fell asleep.

My eyes never closed.

I was too scared that if they did...

They would never open again.