chapter 001

I zap trough the channels on his television, but everything that is on is to boring. I take a sip from my Coffee and stare outside. "Hey sexy" I hear and my head turns, in front of me is a young guy maybe some older than me he has bright blue eyes and blond hair. He walks over to me and traces my tattoos with his finger I grin at him. "So when are we meeting again?" he asks me. "Well..." I grin at him. "If you give me your number I should call you very soon" After he wrote down his number, I dress, give him one last kiss and go home. I already knew I wouldn't be calling him the second I asked him his number I always do, but I never call, I never meet them again, the thing is all those boys know it is just for one night everyone knows me. Oh yeah by they way I am Melody Larther I am 17 years old and you probably think I am a populair bitch but... Yeah.. I actually am so.. The moment I come home I change my clothing. you see I might be a bitch, but I am actually really clever I get good grades at school, and I always have my homework done. I walk into my perfectly clean bedroom and grab my bag, checking one last time if I haven't forgotten anything and when I see I haven't, I get out my phone noticing it is 8:30 that means I still have half an hour to school and enough time to drop by Starbucks like every morning.
"Hey little sis" I get greeted when I order my coffee. "Same as usual' And I nod, My brother knows everything about me, his name is Tyler and we are somewhat best friends. "You look like shit" I look at him and put my sunglasses up. "That is not the way you talk to your customers Ty.." I grin at him and take my coffee out of his hands. I'll see you tomorrow" I laugh, and with that I make my way to school.
Before my first lesson starts I walk to my friend Lianne, she is with me in the first period wich is Maths. Our teacher... doesn't really like me and I don't know if that is because I never pay attention or the fact that I keep other girls their attention on me. I don't know but she really hates me. Me and Lianne are just in time... But Misses Maths ( I'll make it easy for me and you and all the teachers names will be the subject they give) sneers that we need to sit down, that we are too late and that we will get detention if it happens again. Then the door opens up, a curly haired boy walks in and grabs our attention. The guy has curly and pretty long brown hair, which is covered with a grey beanie, and his green eyes pop out. "You must be Harry Styles" Misses maths says. She asks him alot of unnecessary questions and Lianne pokes my arm. "He is cute" she whispers at me. I look at him and for a moment he looks at me but then I break the contact to give lianne a nod, taking my lip between my teeth. When I look back he walks my way. "Lianne I want you to stand up and come sit here, Harry will be in Melody's hands for the next few weeks he has the exact same classes as you do" she looks at me and my jaw drops, I want to raise my and and protest but she looks away. "And that is final." So when lunch finally comes, I turn to Harry. "look.. Harry." I sigh in disbelief "You really should seek friends, because I have no time for you." I point at his chest. Harry shrugs. "I don't need you anyway." And he brushes past me. Wait. what?! I shake my head and go to the table me and my friends always sit at. "Where is that Harry boy?" The girl that sat behind me named Emma, aks me. "He is searching for other students..." I opened my bag looking for something. "Yeah sure, you probably scared him or something."
"Did not" I say not stopping with searching. "You should see how he looked at you, he'll probably be the only boy here that DOES NOT want to go on a date with you." yes okay I didn't really speak with him, but what I saw of him did not let me see he was scared, he was just a boy, he actually looked pretty strong and confident about the things he did. "1. he is not the only one and 2. please leave me alone." I finally got what I was searching for. "I am gonna smoke."
I can't say I wasn't worked up from that, but I could not tell why normally I like to use boys as a joke but with him I have no intention to, I just want him to stay as far away from me as possible. When the bell rings giving me the sign lesson started in 5 minutes. I threw what was left of my cigerette on the ground and swung my bag over my shoulder. When I am almost at the door of my lesson I bump into someone. "jesus" I groan. "Nope just me". I look up. ''Please show me our next lesson because I can't find it.'' Harry asks me. I close my eyes. ''Are you saying you still did not find any friends? nothing?'' I walk with him towards our next class. ''I did actually but, he is one grade higher then we are, his name is Liam.. Liam Payne. Do you know him?'' I nod at him. ''Yep... I know him. You'll have good with him, didn't he tell you to stay away from me?'' I ask him. He just shakes his head. ''why would he say that?'' he asks looking down at me. ''nothing you should be concerned about.'' I tell him. I sit down as we come into the class in the middle, Harry comes sit down next to me and just smiled at me while taking his books. At that moment I get a text and from there off I text the whole lesson. I look behind at Blue, the one texting me, with big eyes.