Chapter 006

I wake up with no one beside me, and for a split seconds I decide if I should turn around for five more minutes, or if I should go and see what Harry's doing. But then I hear the door close really loud and I hear obviously Harry cursing. When I get out bed, not wearing more than just my panties and Harry's shirt, what falls pretty long on me. Memories from the day before come back and a little smile creeps on my face. When I walk out of the door I see Harry struggle with two big cups of starbucks coffee and some panecakes, I smile at the sight of this and lean in the door post for awhile until he looks up and stares at me, with a smile on his face. And because this makes me uncomfortable I walk up to him, breaking the eye contact. ''Starbucks'' I take the cup with his name on it to annoy him.
''Oh, that's mine...'' He tells me, and tries to grab it, but I shake my head.

''I know.'' I look at him. ''Kiss me.'' 

''If I get my coffee back.'' I raise my eyebrows at him.
''No, kiss me.'' I take a sip from his coffee and bite my lip.

''No I want my coffee back.'' He starts to pout. I grab his pouting face in my one free hand. ''Shut up and kiss me.'' I move his head close to mine until I can kiss him and i move my hand from his face to his hair. He doesnt reach for his coffee but grabs my back  and I have to stand on my tiptoes to be almost as high as he is.

"What time even is it?" I ask him taking my lips of his. He looks at the clock that is on the wall behind me.

"Like 10 someting" he looks at me again with that smile on his lips. I turn away and take a sip from my/his coffee again and take a breakfast plate.

~~
We didnt eat in silence, the whole morning is filled with music and his childhood stories. I got to know his favorite movies, what movies he always watches with his family on christmas, I know what book he reads all the time, even though he doesn't like reading. He doesn't complain about me not talking about myself at all, he gets it and thats very nice. I admire his beautiful face for awhile. I don't even get the feeling I get from him,  I don't really like him, I just like being around him, I like kissing him. I remember Harry moaning my name while I was giving him a blowjob and honestly I've never liked the sound of someone saying my name better than the way he did it. He didn't talk about it at all, what makes me think like he regrets it, and with that though it gives me a nervous feeling. Harry was laying on my bed reading one of my favorite books, and I lay next to him with my head on his chest and my eyes closed, Harry keeps asking stupid qeustions about the book and it annoys the fuck out of me at the same time I think it is really cute. " Harry " I don't say it as a qeustion and I intterupt another of his redicilous qeustions. " No sorry I just don't get it why-"
"Harry!" He stopt talking.
"Do you regret yesterday evening?" I'm not nervous about him saying no, but I just want to know.
"N-no? Wh-why would you think that?" He stutters. My eyes close.
"You do regret it" I sit up. I put my hands before my eyes. "Melody I really do not regret it. It's just... just it was my first time like ever..." I smile a little.
"Oh really" I look at Harry, he puts his bottom lip between his teeth and it's damn hot.
"Well if thats the case, it feels good doesnt it?" I place my knee between his legs and the other just beside it. I sit my hands behind his head and I look at him. He nods, not sure what to do at all. My hand travels to his curls and I pul them slightly, Harry reacts by closing his eyes and moving his head closer to mine. I move my lips close to his ear. 

" you wouldn't mind me repeating it? Would you?" My lips make contact with his ear and I slowly make my way to his lips, when I'm almost there I stop. "Would you?" I repeat my self at the other ear, and I do the exact same. " please." Harry groans. When I am almost there I stop yet again.

"Please what?" I look into his eyes.
"Please do it again." I smirk and place my lips on his and open my mouth imidiatly.  From this moment on things go on my tempo -wich is quick- and his shirt and his pants are in the ground in no time. 
''Are you sure you want me to do this?'' I ask, not wanting to take it further and faster than he wants. ''Yes''.  This was all it took for my to take of his boxers and grabbed his length, first I started pumping, just with my hand, wich didn't take the wished effect so I don't hesitate to take him into my mouth, wich makes him moan out my name. While I bob my head up and down, he takes some of my hair to pull it. ''Fuck...Fuck.. Melody...'' I have to admit I love the way he reacts on this. ''Fuck Melody I'm coming fuck fuck fuck.'' I make him come with my hand, and when I cleaned up, I go lay in his arms,

~~

the whole day we spent laying in bed, him on my lap doing whatever on his laptop and me deepened in ''Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix'' Harry  turns to me, '' why did you go to me?'' I lay down my book, ''what do you mean why did I go to you '' I laugh and go with my hands through  his hair. ''why did you come to my house back then, when you were drunk.'' I smile at him, ''should I tell you, or are you going to use it against me?'' I look at him smiling and realising I'd rather lay down here with him then I'd go to a party. ''I'm not going to use it against you... whaaaat?'' he laughs. ''because your eyes drew me magically to you.'' I give him a kiss on his forehead. ''they do not you liar.'' his voice got interupted by the sounds of my Phone going off, and when I pick up, my mothers worried  voice is being heard over the speaker. ''you're dad, he... he, Oh Melody I don't know what to do, can you come home? please? I just don't know what to do and I need you to help me.'' Harry looks at me with big eyes wondering what is happening. ''mother, would you calm down so I can actually understand what you are saying?'' I hear my mother take a few deep breaths. ''I can't say this over the Phone, I need you to come home now and I can explain, and... show you, I just don't know what to do anymore.'' I look at Harry, ''mother, Harry is also here, and I got school you know? I can't let Harry go home there...'' I hesitate for a minute and look at him, he closes his eyes before I contineu. ''there is a thing with him I can't let him go home, I'm sorry.'' I tell her. '' what is so important mother, maybe I can actually fix something.'' I take Harry's hand in mine. ''take him, please? he can stay at your room? please take him with you, and... and I'll take care of school for the both of you? I just need you melody, I need you right now, this is important.'' Harry nods. ''go'' he wisphers. ''okay mother, I am going to see when I can leave I'll start packing now, I'll send you a text when we leave.'' I take a look at the clock. '' on second thought it's late it's Monday tomorrow,'I'll leave then, okay? That maybe better tomorrow morning, get a good rest of sleep and calm down alittle.'' I haven't heard my mum so stressed in a long time. ''yes, please be carefull tomorrow morning, so text me when you leave, I can't wait to see you hunny, '' and with and last exchange of I love you's and a Don't Worry itshe hangs up. ''Do you want to come or do you want to stay here, I wouldn't mind if you stayed here on your own, just make sure you don't break anything.'' Harry looks at me '' I'll come with you, I'm pretty sure you can't miss my magical green eyes.'' he winks at me and I give him a playfull slap on the shoulder. ''I am gonna order in... chinese?'' Harry nods and continues working on my laptop.

----------------------------------------------

I am going to leave the chapter like this... I know it's a very weird ending, I'm sorry, but in another chapter with some time lapse it will be easier to write again further again. now I know no one actually reads this book, but if someone does, I am sorry for taking so long for this chapter, I am just slowly updating whenever I get an idea, hope you don't mind, and when people start reading this more and more, I'll probably write more, soooooo

And as always! I'll see you, In the next chapter!