chapter 003

I wake up from the feeling of a hand in my hear, I'm still with my head on Harry's chest and have my arms around his waist. "Goodmorning Melody"
I just groan. " I wanted to ask you something" Harry says quietly. "Yeah?" I sigh. " I am really different to you?"
"What makes you ask that?" I ask him. "Yesterday, you asked me if I was okay with everything, I am sure you have never asked that to anyone." He says. "You are right" I just tell him. The hand that was in my hair, moves to my chin and tilts it up. He connects our lips. The kiss even feels more special than yesterday. "Harry" I mumble, but he doesn't listen. " Harry one time, I said one time" I pull back and get out of bed. I just put my jeans back on put Harry's shirt in the pants and don't bother to do anything for my hair. "You mean you don't think this feels special, because I sure as hell do, I have been dating a few times, but it wasn't like this" Harry tries to tell me. "No Harry. I don't date, I don't stay with one person. I won't stay with you! I do things for sex." I tell him and go downstairs before he says that one thing that would make me change my mind.
~
My phone goes off and Harry hands it to me, while he takes the guitar I had on my lap. When I watch the screen my mother's name. "Hello mother, how are you doing?" I smile, I love my mother, even though I would never tell her, I show it in everything I do. ''Hello Dear, I am fine how are you? I hear there is a lot of snow in Doncaster, are you alright?'' she asks me. ''Yes I am fine, I was inside, we are just not alowed to leave for a while... wait, I'll put you one speaker, I err... want you to meet someone, I am happy to be here otherwise I wouldn't have any food.'' I put my phone on the speaker. ''Mum this is Harry Styles, Harry this, is my mum Andrea Larther.'' I smile at Harry, we haven't really changed out a lot words after this morning, just here and there. ''Hello misses Larther. '' Oh my gosh Melody, is that a boy?'' I sigh. ''Yes mother! that is a boy, don't be like you haven't seen me with a boy before.'' I laugh at her. ''I actually never have...'' She tells me. ''Louis?'' My mother laughs. ''yes since you were 3 years old Melody, and that's because his father and me were dating.'' My mother laughs. ''Does that mean you want to date Harry's mother? I am not sure she dates woman.. I can ask her if you want.'' I joke. ''Melody! You little tease, now, why don't you take Harry, to our Christmas dinner in two weeks? Louis and his dad will be there too since it is Louis' birthday.'' Mother says. ''Uhm I don't think-'' Harry interupts me. ''That is a wonderful idea, misses Larther, you will most likely see me there, I look forward meeting you in person!'' Harry says and my mouth falls open. ''Wonderfull, I'll see you the 22th Melody, and Harry, You can call me Andrea, it's wonderful, to finally see Melody has boyfriend!'' Mother says. ''Wait Wha-'' But my mother already hung up the phone. ''Oh my god. Is this what you wanted? She thinks we are dating.'' I really don't get what just happened there. ''I honestly didn't want her to think that Melody, I really didn't I'm sorry.'' I put my hands in front of my face. ''You are not coming Harry, No.'' I tell him he stands up. ''Yes I am? why not? it's just your mother and Louis. I would like to meet him.'' I turn around, and turn around again to face him. ''not just that, It's gonna be my whole family, my brother, my three brothers.. my grandma, grandpa, my other grandpa.''
''And what is the problem with that?'' He says and I groan. ''Really? They all think we are dating?!'' I yell at him. ''Yeah okay that is a little problem, b ut we can just say we aren't dating.''
''Look'' I sigh. ''It isn't that easy, I am really a girl, that goes out with a lot of boys, but never shows them to anyone, because they mean nothing to me, if I show them to my whole family, my whole family knows that you exsist, and that you were actually coming, they won't let me go out of that, they will ask you over for my birtday, then for my brothers birthday, then for my grandparents 70 year of dating then at their 60 year of marriege, there is some time, that you will be seen with me.'' I tell him and I regret it immidiatly.
''with you? why would I be seen with you if I don't mean anything to you?'' Harry says, it takes a lot to hide his smile. I roll my eyes and turn around. ''Look, we can do that time like we are dating, holding hands everything like that and the next time they invite me, tell them it is over, and that I cheated on you, you think we are better off with out me.'' I don't know but the though of how am I gonna explain to them later I am again dating you flashes through my head but I push it away quickly, accepting his offer.