An Attack Leads To Something More (Roman Reigns)

This was requested by 1D_Lover_13Xx, I hope you like it and I'm sorry it took so long<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lace up my boots, preparing for my match against Paige and Becky. I smile to myself, remembering the day I first made it to the main roster.

Three years ago.

I clutch my side as the referee lifts my arm in victory. I had just defeated the nxt women's champion. I may have been a non title match but I still defeated her. I make my way back to my locker room but bumping into someone on the way.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I look up and see Hunter.

"No problem Anna, I actually came to talk to you." he leads me into the office and tells me to take a seat. "So, we've been watching you very closely lately and you've become one of the best divas we've had in the company for a very long time. How would you like to come up to the main roster, as the younger ever diva?" Is this real?!

"Are you kidding?! This is the biggest opportunity ever! Thank you!"

Present day.

I remember it like it was yesterday. That day I become the fourth member and first female member of the most dominant group in the WWE today, The Shield. And thanks to all of this, I have also been in a relationship for two and a half years with Roman Reigns. I'm like 5'4 so there's a considerable height difference between us.

I head to make-up and let them work their magic. They always manage to make my pale blue eyes pop. My music hits and I make my way down to the ring, Becky and Paige already waiting for me. I smile as I get in the ring, seeing Roman, Dean and Seth on commentary. I tie my ombre brown hair up and prepare myself to start.

Just as they ring the bell, the lights cut out and everyone freezes. The lights come back on and all I see is Bray Wyatt stood two feet in front of me. I back away until my backs hit the ropes. I look behind me to see The League Of Nations holding the guys back. I try to get out of the ring but Bray grabs my arm and pulls me back in.

"Where do you think you're going little girl?" his smirk makes me even more nervous than I already was. Braun Strowman steps out from behind him and picks me up in a sleeperhold. I struggle against it, only making things worse for myself. As I I try and wiggle my way out of it, I feel my shoulder crack and scream out in agony. As I feel the darkness envelop me, I hear my name being called before being dropped.

Roman's POV.

I stand helpless as I watch the Wyatt family destroy Anna. The lights go off again and as they come back on I run into the ring, followed by Seth and Dean to check on her.

"R-Roman?"

"I'm here babygirl, I'm right here." They're dead. They better stay as far away from me as possible or I swear, they won't be walking out of the arena.