Chapter 25:Tejan and Summer's Wedding Reception /After party.

Author's Note:  Hi Everyone, this is now the last of my Teacher/student story, I would  like to say,  a massive thank you to all my readers and all of you in general who have supported me over the years  with this story and also to my followers and to my FB friends too, thank you all for the support on this almost book I hope you will like and enjoy reading the following Chapters. Love you all. Simple-beauty.

Soon both Summer, and Tejan were, back at  the mansion, they got change in their evening wears now.

As usual, Summer, was looking gorgeous in her gold sequence strapless, backless skin tight  ankle length evening  gown, she was looking drop dead gorgeous.

Tejan, looked  hotter and handsome now too, he was wearing a white silk three quarter, sleeve button front shirt with the two first buttons unbuttoned, with  a pair of Levy jeans and  a pair of white vans.

Soon they were both back in the Hummer, and was off to their after party/ wedding reception in other words.

"Mrs Crawford, you are looking, drop,dead  gorgeous  in that dress, well, as usual, but you look more gorgeous now."

Tejan, complimented his wife, as he gives  her a passionate kiss.

"Thank you, my dear, for the compliment and you look even more  hotter now darling."  Summer, quickly return the compliment  as the chauffeur, park the Hummer alongside the others in the car park at the Reception venue, it was a huge hall that held it.

The chauffeur, came out and open the door for Tejan and Tejan came out and got the door for his beautiful bride who was looking gorgeous, he was a bit scared at the moment to walk inside with her looking so drop,dead gorgeous, but that is just summer she always looks gorgeous,  and so that is something Tejan will have to learn to live with as long as Summer was his wife, even in a hundred years time she'd still be gorgeous only with a couple wrinkles and white hair that's all. 

They both link arms, and walk inside the huge hall, taking their time as they arrive inside everyone, welcome back the bride and groom it was almost time for the speeches now too.

Summer left and went to the long dining table where her mom and dad and also some other family members was sitting and took a seat around the table with them too. 

Tejan went to the table, where his dad and best man Ian was sitting having a chat with the other pageboys, and took a seat around the table.

"Mom who was in charge of the decoration, here at this  venue?," I really love the table decorations the marigold flowers and the white and gold vases, also the gold lace table cloths too."

Summer  asked, surprised and shocked.

"Oh  Tejan and Rihanna, was in charge of the decorations here dear." 

Mrs Phillips reply, smiling.

Abruptly everyone, heard the clinking on a wine glass.  Then they heard.

"Could I get everyone's attention now, please, I would like to give my speech."

Jonah told everyone. 

Father of the Bride Speech (Jonah Phillips).

"Ladies and gentlemen, can I first start by thanking my wife Elaine, as if it wasn't for her it would be impossible, for me to stand here as the proudest father alive."

"Secondly, it is great to see so many,  familiar faces, and some not so familiar who, have, all become a collective family through the wedding of Tejan and Summer my daughter."