Chapter 3 (on their way to the hotel)

Chapter 3

While Summer  had the luggage,  inside the airport, I walk over to  the  desk where the blonde   lady  who check us in was standing behind, "hi there, could you call a cab for us,  please?" I ask politely   "of course young lady  where to?" she asks picking up the phone receiver, " to the Royal Dublin Hotel please," I told her and she pick up the phone  and press a digit, meaning she had the cabs  on speed dial "It's on its way here, it will be here in five minutes time  miss." She told me cheerfully.

Couple minutes later and the cab was here,we knew cause  a  man  who look  in his early thirties with a deep Irish accent came rushing inside the airport "someone call for a cab from here  to the Royal Dublin hotel?." he ask at the desk "yes I call for a cab for those two young ladies." She said pointing at us  "Ok thanks." He told the blonde woman  "Now ladies lets give you a helping hand with those cases, "hand me those two yellow ones, he ask Summer rushing and you two can bring those two along, one bring one and the other brings the next one  and ladies we need  to be quick cause a youngman is in the cab waiting  one of my best paid customer too." Soon we were outside the cab helping with the luggages after we were finish " you come in the front " he told Summer.

So I have to drive in the back  with  the  guy, who the cab driver says was one of his best paid Customer also this guy was wearing  a white Nike tee shirt with a pair of black jeans and a pair of white Supras his hair was black with a bit of brown not much,  but  his eyes were stunning it was sapphire, blue with a hint of gray in them, which was beautiful, he was tall I could tell even though he was sitting down, he wasn't masculine but his body was athletic I could tell, and every now and then he would steal glances at me I could see him from the corner of my eye, finally! We arrive at the hotel   so Summer and I both got out of the cab and follow the cab driver to the car boot where he took out mine and Summer's luggage and brought them in the hotel lobby for  us  with a bit of our help too

I  paid him we told him goodbye and went to the front desk "hello, good afternoon,  ma'am,  we would like two, en-suites for the three months  of summer break we are here to spend our summer break" I ask and told the tall dirty blonde, hair woman around the desk.  " So what's your names ?."  "My  name is Summer Phillips  and  my  best friend  name is Rhianna Evans."  Summer told her  "Thank you young ladies and here you go your room keys ." She said with a warm smile while handing us the keys ,"thank you" we told her  heading for the lift with  the  bellboy infront with our luggages , both our rooms was on the  second floor  my room  number was 89  and Summer's was 86 , soon  the elevator door was open   and my room door was infront of me on the next side we all got out  i opened my door the bell boy got my luggages inside the room  and did the same for Summer too I guess, then we tip him and he left...

likes!

comments!

votes! 

fans too.