Chapter 14 (First Day Back At School In Seattle for Rhianna)

I stood in front of Garfield high my knee's quivering, why was i  nervous? i never get nervous unless when I see my boyfriend. I made my way towards the huge building the Corridor's seemed to be never ending . When i'd finally found my locker i'd already caught a few lines of gossip and had managed to write them down to keep me informed.

Natasha Davidson Fancies Eric Nun.

Trevor Tasel fell over in P.E and wet himself .

There's a new school Dinner Menu.

New Mysterious and Hot Algebra Teacher.

Summer came bounding up to me "hi Rhi!!!" i smiled at her "hi Summer," she started talking about the gossip which I already knew of and soon her voice turned into a light buzz in the back ground but unfortunately not even my mind could block out the sound of the school bell signalling lesson's. i examined my time table and found that first I had Literacy .

I quickly hurried along the Corridor and entered the Class Room then sat down at my desk. It seemed that literacy was shorter then it's usual time and it seemed like Seconds before we were all streaming out of the door and Running to our next lesson. My next  lesson made my stomach churn Algebra i'd be sharing it with Summer.

I quickly made my way to the next Class room and sat down yet again. The new teacher was facing the black board writing down his name probably. I looked at his body features they looked a lot like Ross's . The new teacher turned around to face us causing me to feel cold . It was Ross  my gasp caught in my throat when he winked at me. No other's seem to notice that Wink only me it was meant for me and only me. And of course Kayla Rikkaine who was the typical bully cheerleader adjusted her shirt to made it show most of her Cleavage and pulled up her mini skirt a little bit higher . Ross seemed to notice this " hello everybody i'm mr O'cconor and for the ladies here i'm already taken by a very special lady," i blushed red then smiled at him.

That lesson was the hardest lesson of all that day I struggled to hold back my urges back from kissing Ross there and then.

As we left School that day Ross pulled me back into the Algebra Room and kissed me "Rhianna you Look so damn HOT!!!!" I kissed back then embraced him. It seemed like mere minutes that we were like that but Summer came in and stared at us awkwardly "Um guy's you do know it's against School policy for a Teacher/Student Relationship," Ross smirked "and the School won't find out about us ok Susan?" "Summer," "Ok Summer?" "Sure,". so i gave Ross one last kiss and hug, and left with Summer.....

likes!

comments!

votes!

fans!

i know  that this chapter might be a bit on the short side, but i promise you guys chapter 14 of this story so here you go and let me know what you think about this chapter and remember to vote and comment too please! and i promise that the next chapter will be longer though! enjoy!!