R U READY FOR THE SHOW!

After Abby and I settled in , we decided to go down the lobby of the Luxor to do some shopping. When she saw a clothes shop, i knew we would be there for a while. She ended up buying a beautiful black dress and matching shoes. I looked at a cute red dress but I couldn't afford it... so just window-shopped. after she got finished, we went back to our room so she could get dressed for the BeLIEve show that was coming up. When she was finished dressing and primping and patting, she looked amazing... I couldn't say the same for me, I just put on a pair of Vanity jeans with holes in the knees and a Mindfreak Tank Top... Just as we headed for the door, there was a knock, we opened it and John Farrell was standing there.

Hello ladies, My name is John and i will be escorting you both down to the Believe Show. May I see your tickets, please?

(Abby) Sure, i have them right here...

(John) Good so Abby your name is on the primary ticket, so that means after the show you get to go back and meet Mr. Angel in person.

(Abby) Wait, you mean we both don't get to meet him?

(John) I am sorry but only the one with the primary silver ticket gets to go back.

(Abby) Is there any way I could let my friend go instead of me she's the Mindfreak fan, not me.

(John) I wish i could but your name is on the ticket already, there's no way i can change it.

(Kc) It's OK Abby, just get me an autograph for me OK? I mean look how lucky i am , i gonna see his show live! Front and Center!! What more could a girl ask for?

(Abby) I'm sorry you don't get to meet him Kc, i didn't know it was gonna happen this way?

(Kc) It's OK...

John walked us downstairs to the Show's Entrance and had one of the securities take them to their seats.

(Security) There you go ladies, hope you enjoy the show.

Meanwhile, John went backstage to find Criss... he was getting ready for the show...

(John) Criss, the 2 ticket winners are front and center when you go out.

(Criss) What? I can't hear you in here...

I said the silver ticket winners are front and center when you go out for the show.

(Criss) O, good I suppose their guys right? 

No Criss, actually they're 2 young girls maybe in their late teens, why?

(Criss) Are they cute?

I don't know I didn't really pay that close attention. i guess they are.

(Criss) All well it don't matter I'll see when i go out there. Show Time Everyone!! (He yelled to his cast to get ready)

The Stage lights go on the crowd goes wild and smoke fills the air. The Believe creatures fill the stage and Then out of the Air Criss Angel Levitates down to the stage... "Ladies! And Gentleman! Boys! And Girls! ... Are U Ready! ... To see the CRAZIEST SHIT you've ever seen! Well, Here it is!  He did his show differently. He Decided to go old-school and bring out all his signature pieces of magic. The first show was 'The Scarecrow' the illusion about DESIRE. Then He performed 'IN-TWO' where his creatures attacked him and cut him in half. He shocked people when he did the 'Enrapture' play in between. It was beautiful.  He did "Metamorphosis" another one of my favorites. He Stopped to talk a little bit to the crowd... "For my next act, 'The Caboolture Chair'  I will need a volunteer from the crowd. While he was talking I blew a kiss to him, Abby just sighed at me and told me he wasn't even paying attention.

But he was in fact, paying close attention because he reached out and caught it closed his hand real tight and reached down with his other hand to help me on the stage. He held his fist to me and asked me to blow on his hand... I lightly blew on his fist and then he blew on it and when he opened his hand a beautiful butterfly came out of his hand... He looked right at me and said, pretty amazing what a kiss can do right?  Beens you blew me the kiss, I will use you as my personal assistant, what's your name sweetie? "KC, I whispered." You are gonna play the lovely Kayala for me tonite. Now can I ask you to sit down, he covered his microphone and told me not to be scared that all I had to do was wave when he asked and close my eyes and keep them closed until he asks me to open them... Then he asked me if I was claustrophobic, I said no... He said good...good...good. He turned back around to the audience and stated now without further ado, I give you the image to Richiardi, 'The Caboolture Chair'! Just as he was getting ready to grab the cloak Maestro Ran out excitedly and grabbed the back of his shirt... 

(Criss) Maestro! settle down I'm Gonna do the trick right now OK Go over there and sit down! (Criss said Laughing)

Now before I actually get started i would like two more volunteers come up and check everything out to make sure everything is legit and fair...  

Two guys came up and stomped the floor around the chair and checked the metal crate on the other end and everything was in fact what i looked like a chair and a metal crate with no wires or trapped doors...

Good...Good  everything is in fact, fair correct, OK just to remind everyone what you see is exactly what you get!! No Bullshit!!  He quickly got back into character and grabbed the cloak spun around and slid the cloak over me and gently pulled my hands through the openings in the cloak.. he lifted the hood off my head so everyone could see it was really me... Now! Kayala, please wave to the crowd!! So I did. He walked behind me, asked me to close my eyes,  Then told his audience that he was now going to give me his goodbye kiss... He kissed my cheek gently closed the cloak and All I heard was the word Now! Next thing i know he was asking me to open my eyes, and lifted me out of the metal crate like i was a feather. The crowd went wild! He turned to look at me Kissed my hand and whispered in my ear. "See You Later Sweetie"... What i didn't know at the time is that he slipped a piece of paper in my pants pocket when he lifted me out of the crate.

                                  (Criss Turns to the crowd and turns fire flames into doves for his Finale)

    THANK YOU, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! FOR COMING TO MY SHOW! I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Abby had her backstage meeting, and he didn't seem so impressing to her personally but she took a picture of him and an autograph for me. and I thanked her twice... She said she liked David Copperfield better... I totally disagreed with her.