Makeups

Oh and just a heads up I always write the chapters on my IPod so try hats why the paragraphs come so close together when your on a phone or something. It should come normal when your on a computer but that's why it looks so cramped. Thanks!

Xxxx

Chapter Twenty Four

"Christian, stop. Not here!" I say gently hitting his head.

We're both sat on the couch watching tv. Christian obviously has other plans than though. Christian and I haven't had sex yet.. Well we haven't really done anything then make out heavily. We've only been together for about three months.

I go to hit him in his area but he sees it coming and flys of the couch and onto the floor. He gapes at me when I start laughing hysterically. Not long after, he joins in and climbs back on the couch. We lay down wrapping his arms around me. Just as he's about to kiss my neck. A cough brings us to look up. We both freeze when we see Luka standing their looking awkward.

"Uhm can we talk?" He says rubbing the back of his neck. Just as I'm about to say something Kate walks in.

"Hey Bella do you wann-" she starts but stops when she see's Christian.

"Mate." She mumbles. I here Christian mumble the same thing getting up. I stand up and grab Christians hand walking towards Kate. I try not to show the massive grin that's trying to escape onto my face. I knew ee'd find his mate here! She hasn't moved at all since she saw us. Grabbing Kate's hand I join both Kate and Christians hand together interlocking them.

"Christian this is Kate, Kate this is Christian." I say smiling at them both. Both Christian and Kate look over at me panicked that I just gave my boyfriend away.

"Christian you promised me." I say rubbing his back. He nods and mouths a thank you. He'll explain everything... I wink at Kate making her blush. I push them both towards the big couch where we were just sitting.

"Perfect timing Luka, lets go." I mumble grabbing his hand tugging him along upstairs. He interlocks my hand making my eyes water from the pleasure he's giving me.

As soon as we're in his room he slams the door shut pushing me roughly into it. He captures my mouth with his taking me by surprise. Our tongues massage together roughly moving in sinc turning us both on. He remembered what i said about what would happen when Chris found his mate I'm guessing... We both pull back gasping for air. Luka moves down to my neck and chest placing wet burning kisses all around. I pull his head down to mine kissing him softly.

"I missed you so freaking much." He says wrapping his arms around me kissing my mark. I moan loudly arching my back.

"I missed you too Luka." I whisper in his ear seductively he groans and kisses me again. When he ask for entrance I stop and rub my nose against his.

"We need to talk Luka..." I say quietly. He sighs and nods pulling me towards the bed.

He goes into his wardrobe bringing out one of his shirts. I smile gratefully and jump up on the bed after I take my jumper off. He sits behind me and looks at me gesturing to take my clothes off. I start taking my shirt off but Luka stops me.

"Can I do it?" Luka says smiling. I raise my eyebrows at him. Seriously? He wants to undress me?

"Seriously?" I ask not believing his words.

"I haven't touched you in four months. I need it." He says crawling behind me. I scoff and shake my head.

"That was your own fault. You made that decision, not me." I say getting angry.

I pick up his shirt he gave me and walk into the wardrobe slamming the door behind me. I stand in front of the door knowing that you can see my silhouette from the other side. I slowly start taking my shirt off moving my chest up and down. I throw it on the floor and head towards my jean button. Undoing them I start pushing them down my long legs. I slowly shimmy them all the way down before kicking them off my feet. I run my hands though my hair letting my hands run over my body rubbing my breasts together moaning. I start taking my bra off slowly undoing the straps. I unclip it and let the bra fall leaving my chest bare. I hear him groan from the bed room making my grin widen knowing I've got what I wanted. I bend down not bending my knees and grab his shirt off the floor. When I come up I flick my hair back standing up. I slip the shirt on and pick up my old clothes.

Opening the door I ignore him going into the bathroom putting my dirty clothes into washing basket. I put a little jump in my step since the shirt only covers half my bum he'll be able to see all of it when I walk. I shut the bathroom door and stalk towards the bed. Luka's eyes are still on me but their black. Filled with lust, love and need. I crawl onto the bed slowly letting my hair fall in front of my face. I look up looking through the strands off my hair. I stand on my knees and sit down on the bed so my legs are folded on either side of me. I put all my hair behind my back and look at Luka. His eyes are running over my body filled with need and want. I glance down at his sweats pants to see if my plan worked.

Oh jeez. It did.

There's are massive tent in his sweats basically staring at me. He looks down to see what I'm looking at and freezes. I lick my lips slowly teasing him.

"Arrabella I'm sorry." He says sighing, breaking the silence. I nod and look down refusing to meet my eyes.

"Bella look at me." He says. I shake my head knowing that if I do I'll break down. He sighs but continues.

"I was worried that if I couldn't walk again that you'd need someone else to take care of you and give you what I can't. That you'll get bored if me and find some hunk that'll love you fully. If I couldn't walk I wouldn't be able to do that. I was angry and scared and I didn't think of what I was doing. I didn't mean it when I said I didn't love you. I just thought that if I said it then you would go." He says moving to sit closer to me.

"Luka I wouldn't of left you. How can you even think I would do that?! I loved you! I still love you! I never stopped caring about you. It hurts that you think that just because you've got some sort of disability that I'd just leave and forget everything we had." I say tearing up.

I climb onto his lap straddling him not even caring that in sitting right on his tent. I cuddle into his chest letting the few tears drop. I sniffle and rub my nose against his chest when he wraps his arms around hugging me.

"I love you" I muffle into his chest. He chuckles at how much of a child I sound.

"I love you too Baby" he says kissing my hair.

Is that what you've been waiting for?

Comment! Love reading and responding to them!

Xxxx