Interuptions

Lush choo guys!

❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖

Chapter Twenty Nine

"LUKA CHANCE PALMS GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!" I scream from the kitchen. It's been four days since Nate got here and my house looks like it got trashed by wild baboons with rabies. I literally feel like crying right now. There's dishes packed up across the kitchen island and stacked up filling the sink. There's not one clear area. There's empty chip packets everywhere and half eat meals lying in the plates open.

"LUKA!" I scream again. I turn around and head towards the game/theatre room. They were watching a movie when I left them. I walk up the stairs and stalk in there standing infront of the massive flat screen hanging in the wall. Nate keeps watching the movie tilting his head around me so he can still see, eating his popcorn not even phased by me. Luka's not in here though.

"Where's Luka?" I say looking at Nate. He points to behind the recliners in the cornet not taking his eyes off the tv.

"LUKA, UP" I yell ignoring Nate when he tells me to shoosh. I glare at the recliner. Little pussy. I see Luka pop the top of his head out from behind the recliner his hand on either side of his head holding the recliner. His eyes full of nervousness. I glare at him as if saying get up properly. He slowly gets up and jumps over the recliner standing a good meter away from me. I place my hands on my hips in fists.

"Go clean up that kitchen right now. I'm not doing that. Go." I say pointing in the direction of the kitchen.

"But baaaaabe! The movie isn't finished!" He says moving his hands from side to side like a child. I narrow my eyes at him making his eyes widen.

"I'm not telling you again Luka. Now." I say stepping towards him after I finish talking. He flinches and steps back realising his serious I am. He slowly moves around me not taking his eyes of mine. When he's near the door he turns and sprints out into the hall and down the stairs. I sigh and look back at Nate.

"You really shouldn't be so hard on him..." He says still not taking his eyes of me. I scoff and turn around.

"Piss off Nathaniel." I say walking out. I hear him growl in response that I called him by his whole name.

Skipping down the stairs I walk into the kitchen smiling slightly when I see Luka doing this dishes. The dishwashers going so he's filled that up that and seventy percent of the dishes are gone. He's only wearing sweat pants so I have a clear view of his back muscles moving as he washes the dishes. Walking up slowly I wrap my arms around his waist nuzzling my face into his bare back. I kiss his back gently moving my hands up and around his chest.

"I'm sorry baby, you know how much I hate a messy house. I've been doing this since he got here." I mumble grazing my nose against his back making him shudder.

Finishing the last dish he puts it into the drainer and wipes his hands with a tea towel. Catching my by surprise he spins around picking me up and setting me onto the counter top. I squeal and giggle when he starts kissing my neck leaving soft wet ones. I push his head up and slide my thumb across his bottom lip pulling it down a little.

"No, it's my fault I told you I'd clean up after him." He says pushing his hips forward into the V of my legs. I moan and pull his head down pecking his lips softly over and over again.

"Lets go to bed... Nate's fine by himself right?" He says huskily in my ear. I nod and jump off the counter taking his hand.

He release my hand swooping down, picking me up and running up the two stairs cases and into our room dropping me onto the bed. We takes pulls his pants down so he's only in his boxers. The tent in his pants very visible. I take off my sweatshirt and my shorts leaving me in only my underwear. I never wear bra's in the house. He takes his underwear off throwing it behind him. I pull him down kissing him roughly moaning when he crawls over me. He pecks my lips before tugging down my underwear leaving a trail of kisses as he goes down. I grab his face and kiss him passionately.

This is the first time Luka and I have done anything sexually since last Friday. We were going to on Saturday but satan turned up. Actually this is the first time we've spent time with each other. Luka's always out with Nate. I've seen him twice in the last four days. They get home late when I'm already in bed. When I wake up they're already gone. He's been a complete dick to me since Nate turned up. He's basically been ignoring me and I hate it. I hate it cause they're always out clubbing when he should be home with me. Even if we're at home he still ignores me. Why? I don't know.

There's something Luka doesn't know yet... I've been throwing up and getting nausea for the past month and a bit. Pretty much straight after we mated for the first time. I took a test yesterday and it said that I was nine weeks pregnant. I'm so excited and I know Luka's going to be too. He's always wanted to be a daddy since he met me and he's finally going to be one. I've already told Sharra and she's extremely happy for us! She already been buying baby clothes for me. She thinks I'm having a baby girl so she's bought pink and purple clothing and everything. I hope I have a girl, but I'll be blessed with either.

"Luka I need to tell you something." I say when he starts moving down to kiss me neck. He groans in response telling me to go on. I take a deep breath and open my mouth but I'm cut of by the door banging.

"Luka! Lets go! The movies starts in ten minutes!" Nate yells from he other side. Luka's eyes widen and he curses pecking my lips and getting off me. I sit up and lean on my arms watching as he gets dressed.

"Excuse me? Where are you going?" I say raising my eyebrows at him slightly getting mad.

"I told Nate we'd go see a movie. I'm sorry I forgot about it babe." He says zipping up his jeans and slipping on a shirt. I gape at him in horror.

"We were this close to having sex and you'd leave? Just like that? To go see a movie? Normally when I offer you attack at the chance! Are you sick?" I say getting up and feeling his head. He chuckles and pulls my naked body into his letting his hands roam my bare figure. I giggle when his hands glide up my waist where I'm ticklish. He laugh and kisses me.

"When I come home I'm all yours okay? I promise!" He says kissing my neck. I smile and nod pecking his lips and going to put some clothes on. I yelp when I feel him smack my bare bum, laughing when I run into the wardrobe and shutting it.

"Screw you!" I yell laughing. I hear him say an 'I love you' before walking out the door.

'See Arrabella he said we've got him when he comes home. He promised.' My wolf says feeling better. I smile and nod replying to her.

I can't wait for to tonight!

❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖

Sorry it's bad

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

Xxxx