Camping pt. 1

No one's POV

Its 9.00 am in the morning, Yura arrived at school feeling kind of... Hopeless

Yura's POV

Okay... Lets do this

"KIM YURA!!!" shouted a girl while waving her hand.

"Who- ah SOJIN!?"

"HII!! STOP RIGHT THERE" said Sojin, running from the 3rd floor.

"Are you okay? You shouldn't run that fast.."

"I am totally... Ok.." said Sojin, panting "Anyway, i'm so excited! Have you packed everything?"

"Umm.. Yeah"

"Are you sick? Your face is not so bright as usual" asked Sojin

"No no, i'm okay seriously. Just that-"

"Just what?"

"I will miss my mom and dad"

"Ahhh Kim Yura you scared me, i thought you are sick or something" said Sojin.

"No i'm not, don't worry i'm fine XD"

No, im not fine at all. It's not that I miss my parent, but i just dreamed something last night and I forget about it. Something is bothering me...

"Ya (hey) Kim Yura!!" said Sojin

"Oh?"

"Hey its still morning and you are daydreaming already?" she chuckled "Come on we will be late, the bus will be leaving soon!!"

No one's POV

They run toward the bus and immediately sit on the back seat.

"No one is absent right?" asked the teacher

"No i dont think so..." said Mark, the class leader

Yura's POV

Here is another victim.. Although he is handsome and smart, well not to mention about the girl ghost beside him. The girl is pretty though, they seem to be a couple somehow. I dont know for sure...

"Yura, look at the view" said Sojin

"Wow its so beautiful!!"

"I know right" said Sojin "neomu areumdaun-daun-daun-daun view"

No one's POV

They laughed. Sojin always tells Yura every jokes that she has, Yura laughed really hard that some of the students stared at her. But as soon as Yura looks at the window, she frozed. Wait.. I think I saw this place somewhere. Don't tell me... But it's impossible!

A/N: Sorry for being not active these days. Thanks for supporting my fanfic, hope you enjoy ^-^ feel free to comment anything~