The GHOST

(^lol  Σ( ° °|||)︴)

/flashback/

"Mom, dad!! Im home!!" cried Yura

No one seem to be home...

Yura put her shoes inside the shoe rack and her bag on the sofa. She wanted to take a cup of water, but then...

"W-Who are you?" asked Yura, stepping back

She saw a lady with a white dress holding a knife and her mom and dad on the floor, (mom and dad) fainted.

"Mom? Dad?" said Yura

"Let me have your body.. " she said

"N-no why would want it anyway!?" cried Yura

"This is the last warning.." said the lady

"Yura-ya dont..." said her mom, waking up from fainting earlier

"Mom.." said Yura, looking directly at her mom's eyes

"Just.. Kill... Me" said her mom to the lady

"If that so..." said the lady, rising the knife

The lady stabbed her mom and dad with the knife and she disappeared.

"Mom!!! Dad!!!" cried Yura, running toward them.

"My... Closet........ Letter" said her mom

"Letter? What letter mom!?...mom?" asked Yura

She placed her hand on her mom's chest. No sign of heartbeat and that means her mom has died and so does her father.

"MOM, DAD!!! NOOO!!!!!" shouted Yura, hugging the dead body of her mom and dad.

"I love you mom, dad..." said Yura while crying.

She called the ambulance to take the dead body. She sat down on her sofa and cry... Again. After 30 minutes of crying, she went to her mom's room and search the letter. At last, she found it.

It said:
Yura-ya, Im so sorry.. As your mom, Im not responsible and keeping secrets from you. I can see ghosts and so does my mom, and it will go down to your generation. This means you can see ghosts too. Im sorry that I dont say this to you before. Some ghosts, well mostly are nice. You can communicate with them, but be careful with the ghost named 'Yoon Bomi'. This ghost has been following me around to take my body and she will probably follow you too, please dont agree to it. Stay strong my daughter, im really sorry. I hope you understand.

Yura teared the paper and threw it to the trashbin.

Who is Yoon Bomi? No... Where is she?

/end of flashback/

Aishh, you are making my life difficult Yoon Bomi. Where are you exactly?

"Oh? Kim Yura!!" shouted Sojin, pointing at the bus stop

"Hm?" said Yura

"Bus stop!!" said Sojin in excitement

"Aigoo Park Sojin in excitement, lets go" said Yura, grabbing Sojin's hand and lead to the bus stop.

"So when will the bus come?" asked Yura

"Its look like... The bus will come tomorrow" said Sojin "And its getting late now"

"Lets find a place to sleep in" suggested Yura

"Ok, lets go there for now" said Sojin, pointing at the small house.