Yura's Dream

(^Lolll dorky girls)

"Kim Yuraaa" said Sojin

"Um?" said Yura, awake from her dream "Ahh sorry, I'm just sleepy"

"Sleepyhead" said Sojin, laughing
Yura scratched her long hair, embarrassed. There is an awkward silence between them.

"Wow the view is so beautiful!!!" said Yura, trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

"I know right!!" said Sojin, excited while looking at the window "Oh! That restaurant's food are so delicious"

Yura smiled, she was so happy of the fact of having a friend like Sojin. Yura always wished that she will have a friend, today her wish come true...

"So-Sojin.." said Yura

"Emm?" said Sojin, turning her head to face Yura

"Thanks" said Yura, shyly

"For what?" asked Sojin

"For being-"

Suddenly there was a crash. The bus crashed with a moving train. Yura opened her eyes, grateful that she wasn't dead. But she felt pain and the important thing is...

"Sojin!? Sojin-ah WAKKEEE UPPP!!!" shouted Yura with her head covered with blood "NOOOO SOJINN-AHHH"

She cried so hard beside Sojin, whose face full of blood that surrounded by some broken glass from the window. She grabbed Sojin's arm and prayed that Sojin will wake up. But it was hopeless, Sojin died in that bus and all of the students, the teacher and the driver died too.

"Argghhh why did I forget to bring my phone!! Stupid!!" said Yura to herself, hitting her own head

Just then, something caught her eyes. A woman that wears a white clothes and her face covered with her long, messy, black hair, is standing outside the bus where Yura can see her through the window. Blood covered her clothes and her hair.

"Who are you?" said Yura

The woman grinned and disappeared out of nowhere.

"G-ghost... WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME!? WHYYYYY"

• • • • •

"And then I woke up from the dream" said Yura while eating her strawberry ice cream

"How can you know that the accident will happen? I mean-" asked Sojin

"As soon as I saw the restaurant, I knew that this accident will happen" answered Yura "You mean the timing right?"

"Uh-huh" said Sojin, nodding her head

"You saw the ghost?" asked Sojin

"Not yet" answered Yura "But I know that ghost will appear. Wait.."

"Huh?"

Yura get closer to Sojin's face and wiped the ice cream in Sojin's lips.

"Thanks" said Sojin

"No prob" said Yura, smiling

"What should we do now?" asked Sojin

"I don't know, but maybe we should go back to Seoul or we will stay here forever" suggested Yura

"Yea" said Sojin, while eating the last spoon of her chocolate ice cream

That ghost... again

A/N: What does Yura mean by "that ghost... again" and will they go back safely to their house? Check it out in the next chapter!!