Friend

/The bell rings/

Yura's POV

Class will begin now. Before the teacher comes in, my classmates always shout, talk and throw paper. Some of them play with their phones. But as I come in, they start to whisper to each other. That makes me angry, but i know i can't yell at them...My classmates will hate me more if i do.

"Be quite all!! Lets start our activity today" said Mr. Minhyuk.

Mr. Minhyuk is my homeroom teacher and honestly he is so handsome that most of the girls like him, but i have no interest to like him and i WILL NOT like him. Why? There are many ghost behind him and they are all girls, fangirling. I have a feeling that if a girl dates him, the ghosts will disturb her or maybe kill her... Urgh scary ><

No one's POV

The lessons went well as usual. Some of them slept in the class and only 1-3 students that were awake, including Yura. But sometimes, she closed her eyes so that the ghosts will not know that Yura can see them. If they know it, Yura will be in danger. But it's her fault though for glaring at them..

15.30 pm

The school have ended. Yura quickly go to the library as she promised with the girl that she doesn't know and strangely, she haven't seen the girl in this school before. But she still walked without hesistation, because well.. Who knows if that girl willing to be my friend?

Yura's POV

Where is she...?? I know she is here somewhere..

"Boo!!" said the girl that Yura never met before, while touching her back to surprise her.

"Acckkkk!!"

"Did I scare you?" said the girl "Sorry though.."

"Nonono thats okay, i'm fine. Umm..Well.. What do you want to talk about?"

"Owh right, so first.. My name is Sojin and i have transfered here yesterday." said Sojin, the girl.

Yura's POV

So that's why i haven't seen her before.

"I heard all rumours about you, well the ghost thingy" said Sojin.

"Wait.. But why aren't you with them? Like whispering about me or ignore me like other people do?"

"It's not that I want to be close to you for knowing your weaknesses and tell other people to bully you, that's not what I want. As I told you earlier, I have experience like you do" she said

"Like what?"

"But maybe you won't believe me.. Honestly I got a serious disease, but the doctors said that the disease is still unknown and they still don't have the medicine. So I won't be alive for a long time.." she said with a sad face.

"But.. But why!? Since when?"

She laughed,"I'm just joking, people just stare at me because i'm a transfer student. You are so cute anyway"

"Aishh you fooled me, but anyway I'm always cute" I laughed too.

Thats how I got close with her and she is my FIRST friend.