The date

I decided to stay the night at Ronie's that night after the party. I wake up and my hair is basically and Afro, I grab the brush that I keep at her house(I have basically a whole side of the bathroom at her house) and brush my hair... Violently. Mid brush, I get a text, it was from Nate! It said
Nate: "hey Taya, I was wondering if you wanted to meet me for lunch"
I jump up and down and the brush is stuck in my hair! I text him back,
Taya: "sure :), just tell me when and where" 
Nate: " how about I come to you, just text me your address when ever:)"
Taya: " okay I'll text you around 1:30ish :)"
I run into the living room and scream, " WE'RE GOING ON A LUNCH DATE!!!" And the. I run back to the bathroom and hop in the shower and I shampoo, condition, wash my face, shave, and repeat that cycle. I get out and go to Ronie's closet, she has better clothes than me. I put on a pair of light wash ripped jeans and a flowy white button up blouse. I blow dry and curl my hair, I do a very light eye makeup with an intense eyeliner, I put on a pair of nude wedges and my perfume. By this time it is 1:00 I go home(after saying bye to Ronie).

5 minutes later

I text Nate my address and he said he was on his way. I grab my purse and put a decent amount of money in there. I tidy up my apartment and wait for him to arrive.

20 minutes later

I heard a knock on the door and I check myself in the mirror and answer the door. It was Nate in a button up shirt and dark jeans.  He looked so handsome.  "You ready?" He said smiling I nod and walk out and he walks next to me and rests his hand on my back. His hands are so strong... I like it. We get outside of my building and there is a limo waiting for us, like a gentleman he opens the door for me and I get in. In a cubby by the seats is a champagne bottle. Next to it is two glasses. Nate gets in and closes the door. He smiles and reaches over me, OMG his cologne smells amazing! He grabs the bottle and glasses and opens the bottle and pours me a glass. I take a sip and.. It is the best champagne I've ever had. He looks at me and says " you look beautiful"  I blush and look down smiling. I say "thank you, and you look so handsome" he smiles, and I think he blushed a little, " where are you taking me?" I say. " we are going to this little bakery, I always went there as a kid. I think you'll like it" he said, I smile and say " I'm sure I will if you like it" 

5 minutes later

We get to the bakery and get out of the limo. This little bakery is so cute! When we walk in it has pretty white tables and the walls are a maroon with white trim. And it smelled like heaven. We find a table be a window and sit down. I look at the menu and It all looks amazing! The waitress walks up and take sour orders, " I'll have the club sandwich with extra bacon" says Nate. " and I'll have the smoke salmon with a side of couscous, thank you." After we said our orders we just started talking about everything. I love talking to him, it is so easy; I can tell he is really listening to me. I put my arms in the table and my blouse  slipped a little, you could see my scar on the left side of my chest. Nate says " what's that? Are you okay? Did something happen to you?" I look down and readjust me blouse and say, " I'll talk about that another time."  "Sao there is gonna be another time, as in another date?" Nate says smiling. I smile and say " I guess that is what I'm saying" our food gets here and we eat and keep talking, by the time we were done. It was 4:15. We have been talking for about 3 hours! We walk out of the bakery and take a walk down that street towards Central Park. I relax my hand and he grabs it! I got butterflies, a grab his hand back and we walk in the park. "This was one of the best dates I've had in a long time." Nate said looking into my eyes. I smile and blush he said " you have the cutest smile. He leans in to kiss me; I grab his neck and kiss him. When I kiss him it felt like time stopped. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer, and I move my hand from his neck to his face. I feel like I'm floating, he makes me feel protected, and I haven't felt that way since what happened to me. When we both come up for air we have the biggest smiles on our faces, we are touching foreheads and I just felt this butterflies again. He calls his driver to come pick us up and take me home.  We get in the limo and just sit there, enjoying each others' company; holding hands and sitting super close to each other.

15 minutes later

We get to my building and he walks me up to the door, we stop and look at each other, he leans in and I lean with him. We kiss and say good bye. I go inside my apartment and I am blushing so much and leaning against the door. This is going to be something amazing between us, I know it. I can feel it.