The ball

We drive to the location of the ball, and when we get there Nate gets out of the limo and offers his hand out to me, I take his and and step out of the limo, and I am bombarded by paparazzi! They are taking photos of me and Nate together, they are like animals; fighting with each other to get the perfect photo. It makes me sick. Nate just grips my hand tightly and we run inside of the building. When we get inside... I was in aw. This place was so elegant and classy. "Do you like it?" Nate says to me looking at me. "It is amazing! This place is beautiful." I say turning to face him. "Not as beautiful as you" he says to me while blushing. He leans in and kisses me. I love when he kisses me; I return the favor and move my body into his. After that we hold hands and walk into the ball room. This room was even more beautiful than the last, it had beautiful tables set up with the most amazing centerpieces. We walk down to our table and set our things down. We head out to the dance floor and we dance to the acoustic version of latch by Sam smith. He leads and we dance together, I don't dance well so I keep looking down at the floor. Nate uses his finger to lift my chin up and says, "don't look at the floor, look into my eyes."  I listen and we glide around the dance floor so gracefully. He makes me feel safe.

The end of the ball

We wait till most of the people have left the room and we them stand up and head to the exit. He holds my hand and leads me to our limo.  When we get in and start driving the driver asks Nate, "where to sir?"  Before he can say anything I say, "to Mr. Archibald's please" I turn to him and smile, he returns the favor and we drive to his house.

15 minutes later

We arrive at Nate's building and we get out and head to his apartment. We get in the elevator and we head to the top floor, we we get there I see that the elevator opens right up to his... Penthouse! It was huge! " make your self at home babe" he says as he sets down his coat. Oh so I'm his babe now :) I walk around and Check the place out, it was very nice. I then text Ronie that I will be at Nate's tonight. She replies and says okay. "Um do you have any clothes I can borrow? I don't want to stay in my dress" I say loudly because u dot see Nate anywhere. I hear him walking and he turns around the corner and he says, " sure, my bedroom is down the hall, straight down" I smile and head to his room, I get in to his room and once again, it is huge! I walk into his ginormous closet and pick out a big  v-neck shirt, it is big enough to where I don't need pants so I just walk out like that. I look around his room and check it out, he has style. I must say his room was so nice. I heard a door open, but I think nothing of it and then I can feel Nate's hands on my hips behind me. He starts kissing my neck and I move it to the side for him. He moves up my neck and starts nibbling on my ear. I feel his hands move down my hips and onto my thighs. He grips them with force but is still gentle. I can't take it anymore, I turn around and passionately kiss him. I have my hands on his cheeks and his hands are on my back, he grabs my Legs and pulls them up so he is holding me, I wrap my legs around him and he walks over to the bed and lies me down. I feel his hand go under the hem of my shirt and he is stroking my side. I feel him move up to my chest and he grabs my bra. I feel him moving slowly into my bra cup and I come up for air and I say, "hold on, I'm a little nervous" he says, "don't worry I won't hurt you I promise." I then say, "then let me get rid of this obstacle for you" I move my hand Down to my bra clasp and unhook it. He then kisses my neck and moves his hand onto my boob, I let out a gasp because his hands are cold, his lips mo e down to my chest and kisses the center of it. He Tries to move down more but I stop him, " wait. I do t want to rush into anything, I want to take it a little slower."  I say. "Okay, we'll take things slow," Nate says and he takes his hand out from under my shirt . I turn to my side and we cuddle, he holds my hand and we go to sleep. I just hope he can except me the way... I am...