The lounging day

The next day after my date with Nate, I wake up with the biggest smile on my face. I get up and go in my bathroom and just stare at my lips, replaying that kiss over and over again. I can't get it out of my head, he is just so amazing. I hop in the shower and do my daily shower routine, rinse, shampoo, rinse, conditioner, rinse, badly wash, and shave anywhere needed. After about 15 minutes I get out and put on a sports bra, baggy white t-shirt and comfy shorts. I wrap my hair in my towel for it to dry a little more. When it was dry enough, I French braided it. I decide to skip the makeup because I want to stay in my apartment today and not have to worry about taking it off tonight. I go to my kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal. I sit at the island in my kitchen and eat while checking my phone . I then go sit in my couch and catch up on my show, The vampire diaries; this is my all time favorite show.

30 minutes later

I'm in the middle of my show and I hear a knock on the door. I get up and walk to the door and check the peep hole... OMG it's Nate, he has flowers and a bag of food! I grab the handle and then I stop and look at my appearance, I'M A MESS! I unlock the door and as I'm running to my room I scream, "you can just walk in Nate I'm just going to get ready." I hear the door open and he says, " you don't have to dress up for me, you are beautiful." I blush, but I just say, " I'm just going to make a few touch ups and I'll be out in a minute, make yourself at home." I run to my makeup vanity and put on concealer, powder, blush, I fill in my eyebrows and mascara. I realized my hair was dry so I take my hair out of the French braid, it was perfectly wavy. I don't change because I don't want to look like I changed everything about what I was doing. I walk out to the living room and see Nate standing in the middle of the room just looking around, his eyes fall on me and he smiles, " you look great, sorry I showed up with out any notice, I just thought you would want some food. I also wanted to see you." Nate said with an embarrassed smile. I just smile and say, " it's no big deal I like how you showed up to see me." I look at the flowers in his hand and I walk up to him and say, " you didn't have to bring me flowers." He smiles and hands them to me and says. " I just thought someone as pretty as you deserved something pretty too." I hug him and give him a squeeze, he hugs me back, it was a strong hug, but still gentle. When we release I walk to my kitchen and fill a case with water and place the flowers in it. " I brought you some breakfast, a bagel with cream cheese. I hope you like it." Nate said  I turn around and say "I love bagels and cream cheese, I eat them all the time." He walks up to me and hands me the bag. He pulls out two wrapped bagels and we sit down at my island. " so what are your plans today? Anything exciting?" Nate said while pulling a piece off his bagel, and then puts it in his mouth. I say, " if you think sitting and lounging around my house is exciting, then yes today is very exciting." I say, I then take a bite out of my bagel and I hear Nate giggle.  I swallow my bite and smile with out showing teeth.  I say, " you can hang out with me today and make my day more exciting." I say to Nate. He gave me a huge smile and says, yes, I would love to spend the day with you."   I say, " great, pick a movie, we can have a marathon"  He smiles and we go to the couch and pick a show instead of a movie; we started to watch making a murderer on Netflix. Nate leans towards the edge of the couch and I half way rest on his chest. He puts his hand on my torso and we start watching episode one.

10 minutes later

So far we are liking the show, it is really interesting. I look down at me hand and it is resting on the couch next to his leg, I move it so it is resting on his thigh, I feel him tense up a little and the relaxes, he moves his hand on my torso to my hip; I glance at him and realize he's looking at me, I think he wants to kiss me. I look at him and we stare in each other's eyes, he looks at my lips and I look at his; he is hesitant, I wait for about 5 seconds and I just go in for the kiss, I grab his neck and he turns and grabs both of my hips, my leg moves and is on his lap, he pulls me over and now I am sitting on his lap. We stay in this position for a minute or so and we come up for air, we are breathing heavy, I arch my head back a little and then bring it to an upright position, I see Nate's head lean in towards my neck and he gently kisses it I close my eyes and I move my hand into his hair, he is slowly moving up my neck and face to reach my lips again, he kisses my lips and I kiss him back, we kiss for the rest of episode one and, for the entire episode two.

After the kissing. We both stop and lean on each others foreheads, he is smiling and says, " you are a great kisser I must say." I blush and say, " you aren't so bad your self." I get off his lap and grab his hand we go to the kitchen and I grab us two water bottles from my fridge. I hand him one and I walk to the counter and I lean up against it. I open they water bottle and take a sip. He is just looking at me and I see him out down his bottle, he walks up to me and puts his hands in my face and kisses me again, I put my arms on his shoulders and we start making out. It was a passionate kiss, he takes his hands off me hips and puts them on my waist, he picks me up and puts me on the counter top, I wrap my legs around his waist, after a few minutes, we stop he rests his head on my neck and I lean on his head. This is amazing, nobody has made me feel this way, ever. I'm starting to trust him with my heart... That is a big deal for me, I have my reasons to be very cautious with my heart, it's been shattered before...