Co-incidence (5)

“Don’t forget honey, we’ve got to go to the Horans’ for dinner” My mum reminded.

“Yes mother, I wont forget since this is the 7th time you’ve told me” I assured her, she smiled at me apologetically “You’re nervous!” I caught on, she blushed. EW MOM PLEASE DON’T. “OH GOD YOU LIKE BOBBY!” I laughed at her.

“And you need to help me choose something to wear!” She whined.

“No way!”

“Fine then, I’ll just ask Anne” she said.

“Who’s Anne?”I wondered.

“Our neighbor” She said with that tone of voice that speaks out you-should-already-know-this.

“Wait, the house on our right?” I said, that’s where Harry lives.

“Yup” my mother smiled, as she picked up her briefcase full of paperwork “She has a good looking son” she nodded impressively.

“I’m just going to ignore that part of our conversation but yeah. I know the guy, Harry Styles” I said.

“Oh that’s great, you know the guy” she mocked me, and then wiggled her eyebrows.

“My goodness” I shook my head as we walked out the door together. Zayn was waiting paitently.

“Hello Zayn!” My mother greeted him with a kiss on cheek.

“Hello Rose” He smiled widely.

“Make sure my daughter wears a helmet, and have a great day at school you both” She said and walked over to her car, while he handed me my helmet.

“I need helpppp, I’ve got too many things in my hands” I told him, and I sat down, he flipped over like a pro, so that we were both facing each other, he slid the helmet onto my head, and latched it up, my mother was smirking at me from behind her car window.

“There you are” he said and knocked on my sheltered head.

“Thank you Zaynie” I smiled.

“Hey! LOOK! You’re wearing color!” He said victoriously.

“That I am! Does that come as a shock to you” I narrowed my eyes at him playfully.

“Not at all” he replied sarcastically. He flipped back around and he drove us to school. I was wearing my maroon skinny jeans, with yellow converses and a grey jumper that said ‘Cool story bro’ in the toy story font. One of my favorite movies.

“IS THAT POPPY?” I heard an Irish accent boom.

“NO! IT’S HER GHOST!” I retorted, as he jogged over to Zayn and I.

“OH GOD! IT IS YOU! I almost didn’t realize, all of that color is blinding me!” he said dramatically, placing the back of his hand on his forehead, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I felt like it!” I smiled widely, I was in a great mood today, Niall threw his arm around my shoulder.

“That’s good” Zayn smiled at me.

“We’re meeting up for dinner today” Niall said.

“My mother is so nervous its hilarious” I sighed.

“Same with my dad” He chuckled.

“Aw Bobby” I cooed.

“Oh! That dinner thing that we were talking about in the café?” Zayn wondered.

“Yess” I told him, I spotted Liam, He was a few lockers down from mine.

“Poppy?!” he said sounding shocked.