Chapter two: Picture perfect

Chapter two

Lilith's POV

"Ok calling on Rianna for her intermission number"

As I entered my classroom, I immediately wanted to turn back. My dearest classmates are still continuing 'our' program at first I was the one emcee-ing, but because of the 'kidnap incident' I escaped it.

"Lilith there you are. Do you like some shrimp" i know that miss said that so i run towards her and immediately nodded. I enjoyed eating but i still didn't show it.

"What song? Nonono?"

I stood up from my seat and went in the middle and danced. Ok i like kpop and i so damn try my best to memorize and do the dance also how to play it in the piano.

After a few songs i became tired and so I went back to my seat and rested for a bit.

A few moments later, I realized that boredom strikes again. I went outside with the hope of Lila and the others would kidnap me again, but i guess they're too busy.

"Lilith! Merry Christmas!" I waved back at Beylie and Zalerie. "Hey ahm... Are you guys busy?" I asked with the wish that the answer would be no.

"No. Something bothering you?" Beylie replied. "There is. Can we talk outside there in the bleachers?" Once again the wish of them saying yes...

They placed their arms on me as we walked through out the door....

Lila's POV

A few moments ago we dragged sis to our classroom, of course she resisted but she can't do anything we blocked the door so she had no choice.

After we 'kidnapped' Sister Lilith, sister started giving gifts. She just gave me a box, but it's any normal box; it's a positivity box!

I always wanted one but my parents never allowed me to have 'useless' stuff. I am being grown up into being a lady, not a woman. In my real family they have a big difference between a woman and a lady.

As I was saying, a few minutes after Sister Lilith came into our classroom, Asher suddenly remembered our family picture. We once again we faced to Lilith's classroom and we started to drag (fine kidnap) her again to our classroom.

Rain's POV

It was the time of our Christmas Party and it was close to our awaited holidays since school is almost ending.

I and my siblings --Asher and Maya-- are having our picture taking with our mom, Liza.

Finalizing the idea of having an end of the year family picture, we decided to call Lilith, so.... all of us went out the classroom and barged into theirs.

Lilith's POV

I was out with in the bleachers with Zalerie and Beylie talking about stuffs but then Clyde came running towards us and said their class were gonna have their class picture. We said our goodbyes and I decided to go in my classroom. Sigh why most of my friends have to be in 'that' section.

As i walked inside they were saying to also have a class picture, i was about to agree when someone grabbed my arms and dragged me out of the classroom.

"Yah! We were gonna have a class picture!" i tried to resist but they were so damn strong. But i was relieved I really don't want to be there.

Rain's POV

We kidnapped her and stopped her from her resisting to going into our classroom, but hey, family is family.

"Yah! We were going to have a class picture!" She whined and we all laughed.

"Welp, you're going to have a picture with us too." Maya smiled and we struggled with our abnormal poses.

At first, we were all over the place and we were kinda wasting Lilith's time.

And then we've FINALLY gotten a picture.

Deciding Lilith and the others should have a group family picture they did have one.

Lila's POV

I smiled wider than anyone else in the classroom, since this was kind of the first time I was happy. Yes, I'm a tsundere type of girl, trying to act all tough but am very sensitive in the inside. We started to take our pictures; we would keep on shouting the name of the person who wasn't there. We really want to have a complete family picture.

Rain's POV

We did more pictures including Daisy shoving her hand on my face on the picture so I did the same.

That was the end and we all had some small talk.

"Ah! I'm going to be late! Thanks to you guys i might not be able to join the class picture." Lilith panicked and we all bid our goodbyes with hugs and greetings.

"See you next year!"

She left the room and we took a look on the pictures.

Well, here's another memory to be treasured.

We may be a bit far away but these memories will always be there, we're starting to build a bridge to our future.

Lila's POV

Sadly, a few minutes later Lilith went back to her classroom.

I kept on smiling but I wondered.
Will we continue being happy?

Lilith's POV

After we took some pictures i said goodbye cause i still want to be in the picture.

I opened the door and realized i shouldn't have hoped to be in it, i was too late, it's because of i went to the other section instead of mine. I don't really care that much but it just seems like i always out them first than my section. I want someone to be right here and tell me it's not my fault, but hell there's no one and all i can think of is, why am i becoming a bitch?....

"Bus riders!" Someone yelled so i grabbed my things "Dwayne!! Help me!" I wanted to say that because I usually ask help from Dwayne and we always go out in the bus together.

But today that wasn't the case. I decided to let him go first and i followed for a few minutes...

I went to their section to say goodbye to Sir Ace "bye sir!" I said with a smile, sir hugged me and also said goodbye. I waited for Lila and cloud, we usually meet in the toilet, yeah i know weird place. "Oh Lilith, let's go "Lila said and i helped her with her things like i always do. I and Lila went first and cloud followed us.

"Soo ahm this is goodbye. Take care sis and remember Skype later." I said and hugged Lila, before Cloud went on his way i pushed his head down and said goodbye.

As i entered the bus all i can't think of is sleeping and to Skype later with Lila and cloud... A few moments later i really can't help close my eyes.

Before i finally fell asleep i thought of the thing Asher told me. 'Believe'....

Author's note:

Heyoo guys, im really sorry for not updating yesterday. I'll try to update every Friday or if ever im busy on Fridays I'll update on Saturday. Please continue supporting my book. Happy reading!