Chapter four: First Song

Chapter four:

"Unnie!!!" I ran towards my closest cousin, May. "Yah! What took you guys too long?" I told her about the ride.

"Hey, can we do a marathon?" She's laying on her bed and im at the floor with my phone and ipad. I looked at her and asked "marathon? Of what?" Shiz i saw a smirk and that means something.. "Let's watch harry potter. Please~~" she's using her begging eyes, gahd how i hate that it works. "Fine. But mom said we were gonna meet someone tom so you better wait for me. "Sure", she started to play in her Ipad again and i continued to message peeps.

Leo: Hi cheong-ie, are you here in the Philippines

Rose: Hmm yeah we just arrived now

Leo: You must be tired, sleep early

Rose: Hey, why are you awake it's already 11:10, aren't you supposed to be asleep by now?

Leo: I attended a mass. Its 11:11, make a wish

Rose: Done. What did you wish for?

Leo: Hmm to meet you in person again

Rose: Oh.. Ahm.. Leo my mom said we'll be meeting someone tomorrow, so let's just chat tomorrow again.

Leo: Ok ^-^. Good night and sweet dreams ice princess.

Rose: Bye.. Goodnight.

Sighhh honestly i still have no intention of sleeping yet but May kept on staring so i have no choice but to cut our conversation short, I don't want her to know about my secrets..

"May unnie, do you know who we're going to meet?" She looked at me like thinking deep into it then "i heard grandma talking about you and your friend in kinder, with her friend in the phone." I nodded. Gahd why did my mom already planned a meeting when we aren't even here yet.

Wait.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Scrolls up HOW DID LEO KNEW THAT WE'RE HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES.

I didn't tell him anything about me going back here in Philippines. Gahhhhhh ok I'm too tired to think about this and I'm sure he's asleep by now........ Hmmmm.... It's only been 3 minutes when we said bye tho..

Typing.... delete delete typing.. Delete delete *typin--

Beep 'what are you gonna say?' Soo he's still awake... Better ask him now 'hey leo?'

Leo: yeah?

Rose: how did you know about me being here in Philippines?

Leo: I heard my mom talking to your mom, so i asked.

Rose: hmmm ok..

Can't sleep?..

Leo: yeah.. I heard you can sing well. Can you do me a favor and record one song just to make me sleep.

Rose: sigh you do need to sleep....

Fine. Only one song ok.

"Please don't see
Just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please see me
Reaching out for someone I can't see

Take my hand; let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand
I'll be damned, Cupid's demanding back his arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears

And God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
Its hunting season and the lambs are on the run
Searching for meaning
But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?