十三

ara, please open your door
1:28am

i don't want to repeat
1:28am

get the fuck away
1:28am

please ara. please let me explain
1:29am

•••

the door opened in one swift movement as ara simply stared at yoongi emptily. her hands soon gestured into wanting something back and yoongi was happy for almost a second, thinking that maybe she was just putting up an act but had already forgiven him.

"the chocolates i left."

his brows moved as his expression contorted into one of confusion, but later realized ara had left behind a packet of white chocolate whose original recipient was supposed to be jimin.

just thinking about jimin made him annoyed.

"look ara- i know you're mad. and i am sorry. i didn't mean for... anything to happen at all. i was confused and i didn't know what happened- but it just did." ara could only raise her eyebrows at his pathetic try of an excuse. she felt betrayed, knowing that jimin had trusted yoongi very much and hyojin had trusted her.

thinking about it got her disgusted at her own self.

"then why did you do it? why did you kiss me?! why did you-"

"because i like you!"

her breath was hitched in her throat as she struggled to find words she couldn't find. him on the other hand, was rather embarrassed by that sudden confession. his fingers fiddled with the hem of his hoodie; eyes not daring to face hers.

"this is wrong," she finally piped out with a frustrated sigh, "you have hyojin and i have jimin. we shouldn't be doing this." yoongi's face dropped that instance, disappointed at her response.

once again, an awkward atmosphere had swallowed up the two while they simply stood there, not knowing that to say. yoongi sighed.

"fine. then let's start over and pretend nothing ever happened." he offered his hand, "min yoongi." seeing this, she smiled. joyful at the outcome, ara was relieved that the mint haired boy had not forced himself on her. taking his hand, she gave a firm shake. "lee ara."

however, what she wasn't expecting was how he had pulled in. what she wasn't expecting was how he had placed his lips on hers.

it was in that instant where butterflies did flips though she had struggled to get out of his grasp at first. despite his firm grip, his lips were soft that she had suddenly lost and slipped into europhia.

his tongue had slipped under the gap between those lips he had so longed for while she could only muster a groan as her hands gripped tighter onto the sleeves of his hoodie.

their lips moved in sync, earning a soft moan from the daring boy while yoongi could feel himself lost with ecstasy. he couldn't care less about the consequences if jimin found out. in that moment, all he wanted was to get drowned in her perfume; lost in the taste of her cherry lip balm.

however, ara's eyes widened, realization dawning upon her that she had just betrayed jimin. she had betrayed hyojin. she had kissed yoongi. almost too quickly did she pull away and shove yoongi, giving the boy a good push.

at this, he stood stunned. "ara i-"

"leave." yoongi's feet refused to listen. by then tears were streaming down the poor girl's face, her mind lost in a state of confusion and disgust. "i said leave!" with this she slammed the door shut, sobs echoing from the walls around her.

how was she going to explain it to the boy who weighed his whole trust on her? her echoed sobs took a while to subside before she brought her knees to her chest and stared blanly into the white wall in front of her.

it was as if on cue when she had remembered that she received a notification previously and opened it. however, her expression dropped at the sight of jimin's text message.

chimchim
hey ara, you ran off today after the ferris wheel and yoongi he- he was acting a little off. did he do something to you? did something happen? i swear ara if he did he's going to get what he deserves
sent 12:17am

"jimin..." her aimless words bounced off dead walls of her empty house, unable to think of how she was going to tell him. or was she going to keep it from him? sighing in frustration, ara didn't even realized how her trouble thoughts had kept her awake till four in the morning.

she felt awful, knowing that jimin would only feel ten times worse if he were to find out. thinking that she should at least tell him that it's okay, she typed in words contradictory to her own mind.

to: chimchim
hey jimin, i'm fine. really
sent 4:02am

looking at herself through her bedroom mirror, she could only scream for being so disgusting.